Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This rutabaga might take some time to grow...

If it didn't take so long it be worth being on.
    I don’t think that’s the proper way to think about this. Reality is what it is regardless of whether we’re fully aware of it or not. In other words, the rutabaga is already grown. It’s more a matter of uncovering what’s there. What’s not helpful is TPTB smearing anyone who tries to dig anywhere around it.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    But it is it all the vaccines or the AZ. Because the ITP info has been out for quite sometime on the AZ vaccine. I thought that the Pfizer version was also studied and found no link to ITP, don't remember if Moderna was in that study or not.
    My other prediction is that it’s gonna be all vaccines that cause the spike protein. I don’t think scientists initially thought the spike protein from the vaccine would end up being systemic or that the protein itself might cause damage to blood vessels and organs (which has been shown in mice)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Drug laws in Colorado, Oregon...

In Indiana, cell phone laws, vehicle safety, etc. are rarely enforced / ticketed.

There are probably numerous laws that aren't enforced unless there's some sort of problem.

Are shoes still required when driving?
    Any law "not enforced" is then not really a law.
    Of course, the problem with that, is not enforcing it, till you do.

But, if you are ticketed for cell phone, and don't pay, what happens?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

In Indiana, cell phone laws, vehicle safety, etc. are rarely enforced / ticketed.

There are probably numerous laws that aren't enforced unless there's some sort of problem.

Aren’t we talking about the laws that ARE enforced? We’re talking about what could be enforced. Every law broken could cascade to jail. And like I said, it’s not necessarily the first charge that gets you jail. But keep refusing and you will end up in jail.

Oh, and the drug example is just silly. Those states basically nullified the federal law. To enforce federal laws, you often need the cooperation with the state.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    My other prediction is that it’s gonna be all vaccines that cause the spike protein. I don’t think scientists initially thought the spike protein from the vaccine would end up being systemic or that the protein itself might cause damage to blood vessels and organs (which has been shown in mice)

The people getting the vaccine card tattoo or lot names/numbers tattooed on themselves are doing their part to help sort the bodies.
    Forward thinkers, I like that.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

NONE of those has been made out to be the end of existence and social control opportunity like the plandemic has.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Those states basically nullified the federal law. To enforce federal laws, you often need the cooperation with the state.

Nullification is WAY UNDERRATED and WAY UNDERUTILIZED.

Just wanted to note it now in case I had not mentioned it in the past.

1624456510965.png

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    Yes, and for yourselves. That's what I, as a private person, am suggesting. I'm not from the government and it's not some big conspiracy that I'm part of.

I have this weird personality trait where I care about other people. Some might even say that's how I ended up in healthcare.
    No thanks, mind your business and I’ll do the same.

Mouse edit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    First thing to come to mind are seat belt laws and helmet laws. Very similar in nature actually as they are intended to save lives, but you won't be going to jail or executed for not complying.

Why is it the "first thing" that comes to the mind of those usurping freedom is the usurpation of rights under the legal umbrella of "it is a privilege to drive, not a right"?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Another law that fits this is bumper height laws. As a teen cops enforcerd this law vigorously but today, not so much. Is the law still there? Yes. Just get into a situation where a fatality occurrs under your vehicle with the bumpers way over height and see if it is enforced. It will be...

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Cascading penalties. You get a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt. You don’t pay the fine. You don show up to court for it. You keep not paying the fine, eventually people with guns can put you in jail. Granted, jail is for not paying the fine or showing up in court…for not wearing a seatbelt.
    Reminds me of several years ago, a friend's brother blew off showing up at traffic court.
    Said he figured they'd "just forget about it".
    He kept blowing it off, and ended up being arrested, and sentenced to a month of weekends in the county jail.
    All over some stupid traffic ticket that he should've just paid and moved on. :laugh:

Last edited:

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Looks like president Duerte is gonna run an unofficial trial of ivermectin in those who refuse the vaccine

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom