Status
    Not open for further replies.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Ok I'm going in!! Look this up, not doing links....

Daegel forecast 2025

Rockefeller Lockstep 2010
    (Bio wargame scenario on page 18)

I hope none of this stuff is true, but it's leaning towards some bad outcomes. Had a recent development that hit close to home, may share at some point, it's a bit worrisome.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I had the RONA last year @ this time, easy to remember, as it's my wife's birthday, she tested positive a day or so before her birthday, and then I got smacked with it.
    Had my physical yesterday, and asked if they'd check for antibodies along with their standard stuff in bloodtest.
    Results = Reactive = Positive for anti bodies. 1-year later, and still anti-bodies.

On sad note (IMHO), work will begin allowing those vaccinated to wear special lanyards (that's the leading idea) so they don't have to wear masks, those of us not vaccinated will still have to wear masks. Proof is allowing them access to your medical history, so they can confirm your vaccination. July 12th will be an interesting day, that's when it starts.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I had the RONA last year @ this time, easy to remember, as it's my wife's birthday, she tested positive a day or so before her birthday, and then I got smacked with it.
    Had my physical yesterday, and asked if they'd check for antibodies along with their standard stuff in bloodtest.
    Results = Reactive = Positive for anti bodies. 1-year later, and still anti-bodies.

On sad note (IMHO), work will begin allowing those vaccinated to wear special lanyards (that's the leading idea) so they don't have to wear masks, those of us not vaccinated will still have to wear masks. Proof is allowing them access to your medical history, so they can confirm your vaccination. July 12th will be an interesting day, that's when it starts.
    On one hand, I think people should really start making a huge fuss over vaccination vs antibodies. It's ridiculous to treat them separately. On the other hand, I'd rather the huge fuss people make would be that companies are forcing it in the first place.

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    One one hand, I think people should really start making a huge fuss over vaccination vs antibodies. It's ridiculous to treat them separately. On the other hand, I'd rather the huge fuss people make would be that companies are forcing it in the first place.
    As hard as employees are to find, maybe it's time to tell them to bugger off and go home until they decide they like being able to operate.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Was bringing forth the reason for the jabs actually the main purpose of the bug?
    Really good information below just came out on Rumble... meaning it hasn't been censored/deleted. Give it at least 30 minutes on the first part describing the shot. I really hope none is true but have spoke to medical people who are saying the same. You can believe all, some or none, but it's a discussion about what the shot may be doing.

As always, another great balance to "if you don't get the shot, you will die". It's nice to finally hear both sides of previously, very one sided information backed by billions of free government advertising dollars.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Really good information below just came out on Rumble... meaning it hasn't been censored/deleted. Give it at least 30 minutes on the first part describing the shot. I really hope none is true but have spoke to medical people who are saying the same. You can believe all, some or none, but it's a discussion about what the shot may be doing.

As always, another great balance to "if you don't get the shot, you will die". It's nice to finally hear both sides of previously, very one sided information backed by billions of free government advertising dollars.

Oh yeah.
    I'm on Hunter's mailing list so got to soak up that one.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Glad to hear. :yesway:
    I'm fully vaccinated and still alive as well.
    Isn’t it enough to just say you’re vaccinated? We have to say “fully vaccinated?”

I know, I know, with the mrna vaccines there are two shots before one is considered “fully vaccinated”, but jeez man. You’re not vaccinated until you’re fully vaccinated. You’re only partially vaccinated. I’m not dragging you for saying it. You’re just using the language of TPTB. But they’re retarded and don’t understand language. It’s sufficient just to say you’re vaccinated.

<rant off/>

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Isn’t it enough to just say you’re vaccinated? We have to say “fully vaccinated?”

I know, I know, with the mrna vaccines there are two shots before one is considered “fully vaccinated”, but jeez man. You’re not vaccinated until you’re fully vaccinated. You’re only partially vaccinated. I’m not dragging you for saying it. You’re just using the language of TPTB. But they’re retarded and don’t understand language. It’s sufficient just to say you’re vaccinated.

<rant off/>
    Since I won't have anything to do with it, does that make me "emptily vaccinated"?

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

<rant off/>
    Now that you mention it, I suppose it is a little redundant in casual conversation, isn't it?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

<rant off/>
    I suppose if you just get one jab (of Pfizer or Moderna) you're partially vaccinated. You have some immunity, just not complete. And truth be told, you don't really have full immunity. My employer won't let you take off the mask till two weeks after your second.

PS - VIN number. :):

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

<rant off/>

I've told people I was vaccinated (because they asked me about it) and they then asked if I had received my second shot yet.

Saying "fully vaccinated" makes it more clear, but a lot of people also just say "vaccinated" to mean "fully vaccinated".
    I have used both interchangeably.

I think you're actually considered fully vaccinated two weeks after the second shot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom