Status
    Not open for further replies.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Well fellas, here's something to chew on.
    I don't know what to think about it, not yet any way.
    I'd read this somewhere but had not seen the video. Please post again if similar info is found as I'd really like to follow this new type of information. I've heard everything contrary at cult like levels. Its so difficult to find/hear both sides on these type of issues, but this board is one of them.

I've said it before, but I'm truly sad hard working people are pressured, up to a level of losing their job, to do something they are against. It's just so wrong.

To see how all this plays out over the next year or decades will be unreal. I am fairly new and catching up on old threads. Read the secession one, learned a lot. Some smart people on here.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    No I am not smarter than that. So why do people that have been vaccinated care if I am?
    Sunburns aren't contagious.

As vaccination rates go up, R value goes down. I care about people not dying, especially those who are not yet eligible for a vaccine or have a medical condition that prevents them from getting it at this point.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

As vaccination rates go up, R value goes down. I care about people not dying, especially those who are not yet eligible for a vaccine or have a medical condition that prevents them from getting it at this point.
    Aren't you forgetting personal gain? That's a big factor for the vaccine pushers.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Way before we ever discussed wuwho flu, the researchers were discussing profiting off of it. More recent reports indicate that hydroxycloriquine and its demonization were because if it worked they could not use emergency authorization for vaccines and therefore make the money.

The INGO mantra, follow the money.

Ff&j

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    And I think you're smart enough to understand that those who feel entitled to force medical decisions on others can go bugger themselves on fence posts.
    Not sure how that's remotely relevant to what I was discussing. Also not sure why this was addressed to me.

As I've said multiple times...no where will you find me promoting forced vaccinations or government mandates. Just telling people what I think.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

So, you are telling us we should all get vaccinated for thd benefit of those who do no/cannot/will not?

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    So, you are telling us we should all get vaccinated for thd benefit of those who do no/cannot/will not?
    Yes, and for yourselves. That's what I, as a private person, am suggesting. I'm not from the government and it's not some big conspiracy that I'm part of.

I have this weird personality trait where I care about other people. Some might even say that's how I ended up in healthcare.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Yes, and for yourselves. That's what I, as a private person, am suggesting. I'm not from the government and it's not some big conspiracy that I'm part of.

I have this weird personality trait where I care about other people. Some might even say that's how I ended up in healthcare.
    download (9).jpg

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I'd read this somewhere but had not seen the video. Please post again if similar info is found as I'd really like to follow this new type of information. I've heard everything contrary at cult like levels. Its so difficult to find/hear both sides on these type of issues, but this board is one of them.

I've said it before, but I'm truly sad hard working people are pressured, up to a level of losing their job, to do something they are against. It's just so wrong.

To see how all this plays out over the next year or decades will be unreal. I am fairly new and catching up on old threads. Read the secession one, learned a lot. Some smart people on here.
    Greg Hunter had a guess interview the other day that got into some of this. Some about the mrna vaccines producing the same effects as the virus.

I did a search around the interseine looking for info on the dementia / cognitive effects of the bank bug. There's a bunch of information available from various institutions.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Passports aren’t needed if you are building a database....

from the California website
    “All Californians who have had at least one COVID-19 dose will automatically be entered.”

Makes you wonder who else is doing this since the anti passport language was very specific

Some have a low value of themselves and their liberty and are willing to sell them on the cheap.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Anyone with a stem degree or any of the docs wanna look this over and give us their opinion. Maybe HoosierDoc has some input. This is way above my limited understanding of biology.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom