• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    So last night the seniors did their senior prank. When I opened my classroom this morning, this was my room. Yes, the chickens are real, and yes, they pooped all over. I thought it was hilarious. The best part is, nobody is getting suspended. No arrests have been made. No felonies are going on anyone's record. Instead the students have to clean it up and everybody got a good laugh. What a foreign concept, don't overreact, and make people take responsibility for their own actions.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Excellent!!!!

The senior "prank" at my HS my senior year was malicious and destructive. Very glad I had ZERO part in it.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    Awesome, our principal got on the loud speaker and said that they would punish anyone to the fullest extent of the law for any pranks... what a party pooper. The year before the seniors simply had a water balloon fight in the parking lot and he broke all their supersoakers and suspended several of them. I can't believe he is still allowed in that town, and it wasn't Jasper, but it was in Dubois County.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Why haven't their faces been kicked in yet?!?!

Kidding, obviously. This is great! Couldn't get away with anything even close to this in public schools.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    I went to a small public school in north florida/south georgia (we were 7miles south of the GA line). My senior year we let 3 chickens loose and painted them 1,2 and 4. They spent the next week looking for chicken number 3. It was great and not a single person got in trouble!

Priceless!!

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Nice. My wife also teaches. Last year her students removed all of the furniture from her room! She got a kick out of it... Especially when they sent her on a treasure hunt to try to find her chair again.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    That's a pretty good one. You should get to keep the decoy ducks as a souvenir of this prank.

Also, glad to see there are still some places that have sanity.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    We had a pretty cool English/Lit teacher in high school. About once a month, we would rotate the room's orientation 90* (face all the chairs east, and move his desk, for instance). He never batted an eye. Just paused at the door, and walked to the new "front" and started the day.

This was the same guy who would bean you with a stuffed animal (all the female students bought him little stuffed animals) if you answered a question wrong, or weren't paying attention. He also loved to SLAM his textbook down on the hollow lectern in the middle of an exam, just to wake us up. Great teacher, and we all learned a LOT from him (not just about Literature, either).

Sadly, senior pranks were also "banned" by the time I graduated as well. The classes before mine had gotten destructive.

My sister's class had camp-out on the school's front lawn for their "prank". They school even tried to get them in trouble for that, until our parent's told them all to shove it.

tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    Yeah Cathy, I'm not sure how poetic I was as King of the Chickens, but I liked it enough to keep it up all morning!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I think that's absolutely awesome. So many senior pranks are just harmless fun (of course there are always the horrible and destructive ones, too) and it saddens me that kids get in trouble for it. When I was in high school we did so many things (some of them even school sponsored!) that would never be allowed now. Of course those were also the days when the school doors were completely unlocked (all of them) between the hours of 6am and about 9pm. Anyone could just walk right in. It's sad how much times have changed...

Top Bottom