Why Do You Believe The Media And Keep Posting Their Links?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    There are posters here that routinely post links from the mockingbird deep state media, apparently they must trust them or they would not post them so much. (If you don't know what the mockingbird reference means, research it, the CIA compromised our media.)

If one knows of the mockingbird program, the collaboration exposed in the wiki-leaks Podesta/HRC emails between them and the press, how can one believe much of anything they put out? If one reads of the indoctrination the journalism programs put out, their recruiting of activists as students how can one believe any of it? When they are caught covering up for those they are to cover, how can one believe them to tell the truth? When they (the media) had a private server for their secret use to discuss what, how, and why to cover the "news" they presented you, why would you believe them? We have proven liars Dan Rather and Brian Williams still on major shows, why would anyone believe them?

In days of old if a trust was broken the entity was finished. Now they get caught and laugh back at us.

Why does anyone believe them?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    There are posters here that routinely post links from the mockingbird deep state media, apparently they must trust them or they would not post them so much. (If you don't know what the mockingbird reference means, research it, the CIA compromised our media.)

If one knows of the mockingbird program, the collaboration exposed in the wiki-leaks Podesta/HRC emails between them and the press, how can one believe much of anything they put out? If one reads of the indoctrination the journalism programs put out, their recruiting of activists as students how can one believe any of it? When they are caught covering up for those they are to cover, how can one believe them to tell the truth? When they (the media) had a private server for their secret use to discuss what, how, and why to cover the "news" they presented you, why would you believe them? We have proven liars Dan Rather and Brian Williams still on major shows, why would anyone believe them?

In days of old if a trust was broken the entity was finished. Now they get caught and laugh back at us.

Why does anyone believe them?
    Generally I use there material when they admit to truth that is so obvious they can't spin it into their narrative.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    ignorance_is_bliss_matrix.gif

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I take issue with media who deal in attempts to shape my thinking rather than telling me who, what, when, where, why, and how.
    About the only media source like that is RT news, and only as long as it's regarding strictly domestic American issues. For global politics, there's really not any straight up news.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I was hoping those that love to post mockingbird media posts in threads like the vaccine thread so wholeheartedly believe the media described above and the government and pharmaceutical companies that have been proven liars in the past, would explain why they trust them.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So I'll mark you down as "because I agree with them and they support my team".
    How about these beliefs I hold:
    Michael Brown was a criminal, and the shooting was justified?
    Or
    George Zimmerman should've walked because there was not enough evidence to convict him?

I've made both these points in open forum. That would seem to contradict your premise. :dunno:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    About the only media source like that is RT news, and only as long as it's regarding strictly domestic American issues. For global politics, there's really not any straight up news.
    You're serious aren't you? Why exactly?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    You're serious aren't you? Why exactly?

In all of my time using them, I never see opinions injected into the information. It's covered as dry as humanly possible and in very brief terms. They also tend to get a notification out ahead of anyone else when something major happens, like a shooting.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    In all of my time using them, I never see opinions injected into the information. It's covered as dry as humanly possible and in very brief terms. They also tend to get a notification out ahead of anyone else when something major happens, like a shooting.
    Fair enough. I don't watch RT, and ironically (given the topic at hand) I've formed an opinion based on other media sources.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Fair enough. I don't watch RT, and ironically (given the topic at hand) I've formed an opinion based on other media sources.
    They are biased where you would expect them to be biased.

They simply do not care about the 57 genders of a mass shooter or sensationalizing his actions, etc.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    How about these beliefs I hold:
    Michael Brown was a criminal, and the shooting was justified?
    Or
    George Zimmerman should've walked because there was not enough evidence to convict him?

I've made both these points in open forum. That would seem to contradict your premise. :dunno:
    I asked no question of anyone's beliefs rather I asked why posters post links to known liars and believe them. Why would anyone believe anything a network the employs Brian Williams reports? The act of keeping a disgraced liar on their staff is all the evidence I need they don't care about the truth. And I m not talking incorrect reporting, out and out lying...

Top Bottom