• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigbaloo95

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2014
    wolcottville
    If you make it up north of ft Wayne try Jims in kendallville. It's a local specialty with all fresh ingredients. Only open from Thursday through Sunday 4-10 or 11. Carry out only and on a busy night they take the phone off the hook by 7ish. Thinnish crust with wall to wall toppings makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Ok so we all have different tastes but here's my fav's.
    Giordonos on 82nd st a bit west of Allisonville Rd. It's thick, loaded with toppings of good quality.
    Kensey's (not sure of spelling) in McCordsvile. They have a thick crust and thin crust both are exceptional again good quality toppings lots of cheese incredible sauce.
    Bazbeuax good pie good seasoning mix with many more unique topping options.
    Mother bears in bloomington I would say kind of a medium thick crust with a very nice balance of cheese to toppings ratio

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Pizza?

I know a great place, but I can never remember how to get there, so I made map... where's that napkin?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    How did we get nine pages and no one mentioned Tyeger's Pizza Parlor in Bluffton or Big Apple in Fort Wayne?

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just thought I'd put this one in. The Wifey and I were in Fishers yesterday and stopped by Brixx Wood fired pizza. Not to bad and they serve craft Beers if you are so inclined. Their pizza was pretty good.

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    New York style is crap. Its all about the DEEP DISH, Chicago Style. Trade in that greasy thin folded crud and get u some real food. Born and raised on Chicago pizza and there aint nothing like it. Now I must say Chicago for most things sucks. But there pizza is the best in the world. 1 Slice will have u full for a week. I suggest u take a drive up north wear bullet proof vest and eat real food for once in your life. With all that said I might be a little bias. LOL

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    New York style is crap. Its all about the DEEP DISH, Chicago Style. Trade in that greasy thin folded crud and get u some real food. Born and raised on Chicago pizza and there aint nothing like it. Now I must say Chicago for most things sucks. But there pizza is the best in the world. 1 Slice will have u full for a week. I suggest u take a drive up north wear bullet proof vest and eat real food for once in your life. With all that said I might be a little bias. LOL

Or eat a deep dish pie here in Indy, safely ;)

Pick one :)

Chicagos, Union Jack(Speedway), Giordanos, South of Chicago Pizza and Beef

steve0322

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    Mooresville
    Amore in Zionsville has a pretty good NY style Pizza.
    Giordano's is probably the best deep dish in the area. I've heard South of Chicago is good, but haven't been there.
    Jockomo's in Greenwood has good pizza with really fresh ingredients. It's not your typical Pizza, but still very good.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Never had "New York" style pizza, but even as a redneck Pizza Hut guy I found a perfect combination. Pepperoni, beef, and bacon. These three really compliment each other.

MikeBrennan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2016
    Indiana
    Aurelio's in NWI.

Barton's in Griffith.

Langel's in Highland.

There is no good pizza in Indiana. The only thing that approaches good is found in the region.

Top Bottom