What would you buy if you knew there would be an attack on our soil in a few days?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    So what are the specifications for an outhouse? I have searched a few times and never found anything definitive. Downwind. Depth? Distance from living quarters? T/P dispenser over the top or from the bottom?
    Back in Virgnia we had an off grid cabin and an outhouse...the ground there didn't perk so we set up a composting toilet...plastic 55 gallon barrel cut in half.
    A 5 gallon bucket Inside for sawdust...cover your scat. Burn the TP or used special camping TP that decomposed quickly.
    We swiched the barrel out twice a year, covered the used container, and in less than a year we had decent soil.....
    Here in Indiana, our house ( part of it) dates to 1904.
    I know where the outhouse was situated....about 25ft from the back door....

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    So what are the specifications for an outhouse? I have searched a few times and never found anything definitive. Downwind. Depth? Distance from living quarters? T/P dispenser over the top or from the bottom?
    1676645764328.jpeg

My current bug in solution is the five gallon with seat contraption and RV chemicals. Bug out I’m not so worried about.

But the real winner: wet wipes!

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Buy nothing. No country is that stupid to step foot in the usa for a war of any kind. Other countries know that the people have them out gunned probably and just a guess it would be 5 to 1.. nukes would only be it and i really don't think countries would go thru with it. I believe it will always be a bluff because absolutely nobody wants to be in the aftermath, not even yhose with underground shelters.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    That's a weird question.
    If you knew for sure an attack on US soil was coming then you would try to prevent it ... I hope. :dunno:
    Assuming whoever planned this was in a foreign land you would just need to buy a plane ticked ... and go Rambo on the poor mothercuked behind the attack.

Like if you knew about 9/11 a few days prior ... what would you buy?

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Buy nothing. No country is that stupid to step foot in the usa for a war of any kind. Other countries know that the people have them out gunned probably and just a guess it would be 5 to 1.. nukes would only be it and i really don't think countries would go thru with it. I believe it will always be a bluff because absolutely nobody wants to be in the aftermath, not even yhose with underground shelters.
    It wouldn't be the invaders I would worry about. Hit the grid, and supply chain and watch how fast the people without go rabid. :twocents:

Top Bottom