• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Well, at least they would all be in one location.

Not sure about you peoples but I have had about all of this crap I can stand.

Well, we've cycled into it as wisened people predicted and we'll cycle out of it, too. But yeah, hasn't been a nice ride. Won't be til it's over and done.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well, we've cycled into it as wisened people predicted and we'll cycle out of it, too. But yeah, hasn't been a nice ride. Won't be til it's over and done.

This will "NEVER" be over. They have seen and exploited the flaws and weaknesses in the system and in the cowards that are letting all of this continue. It will never be over. Once we fill the outstretched hands with silver they will come back on a regular basis using the same crap scare tactics that have been developed and used with success when color not content is the outcry.

Screw all of this crap. All of it.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    CM, you may be completely correct. You know, there's a lot of people looking down the road at where we're going, who are convinced that this is supposed to bring us to Rollerball.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yeah, that one popped up here on INGO's radar a couple of months ago.

Just had me SMH.
    I remember that I could not believe it was actually real. I told our wonderful Senators what I thought at the time. Not that I got any response from them. It is good to see that it was removed.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Is BLM just like Antifa? Is it just an idea? do we have that nailed down at least?

Its a number of things, but most notably, It’s an organization and a movement. The two aren’t necessarily related, but may have overlap. One can support the movement without supporting the organization, but not vice versa.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yup. OK.

Seems correct.

And the problem is? When 85% of the population agrees for the most part with most of the list, it isn't White Culture any more. I know Latinos and Asians and many blacks buy into this as well.

Perhaps BLM needs to find a new country? Romania is nice. :). Or Khazakhstan.

Why do you hate Romania? :dunno:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Why do you hate Romania? :dunno:

tenor.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom