• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Don't know where to put this so here is good enough.
    Have no idea whether or not the president is calling the shots.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    I think it's time for a thread name change......

"What has Biden done today to F*** things up more?"

Because it's evidently clear he's never going to do something right, and if he does, it'll be purely by accident.

I honestly thing the only thing he's going to do right is to get DJT re-elected in 2024.

Love to buy me a Trump hat that says 45 * 47 with a Presidential Seal where the asterisk is.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Is pulling US Troops out of Afghanistan a "right thing"?
    No, some boots should have been left on the ground in a advisory and informational standpoint. It's going to hell in a hand basket quickly and is a disgrace to every person who gave up their life or was injured while there.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Is pulling US Troops out of Afghanistan a "right thing"?
    Hate to say it but yes. We had a very narrow window of opportunity to do things right but we took our eye off the ball. We decided that Iraq was the real threat and sent all the assets there and left Afghanistan high and dry. They should have done it right but rushed over to Iraq instead.

It's been a lost cause for years. You can't expect people living in mud huts to jump into the 21st century and embrace a democracy. Hell, look at what the morons in America are attempting to do!!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Hell, look at what the morons in America are attempting to do!!
    Force us back into mud huts. 640 sq. foot mud huts with no heat or electricity or animal-based foods (unless it's bugs). If it saves just one planet!

But if this Infrastructure bill passes, we'll all have lightning fast internet! So we've got that going for us. :yesway:

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Hate to say it but yes. We had a very narrow window of opportunity to do things right but we took our eye off the ball. We decided that Iraq was the real threat and sent all the assets there and left Afghanistan high and dry. They should have done it right but rushed over to Iraq instead.

It's been a lost cause for years. You can't expect people living in mud huts to jump into the 21st century and embrace a democracy. Hell, look at what the morons in America are attempting to do!!
    Yeah, I'm not sure myself. As a parent of an infantry Major and FIL of a Civil Affairs Major, I'm kind of glad they won't have to go back there. They've both deployed there several times. Last time my son went (as a BN XO) he spent nearly all the time insde their base. The only troops on patrol were SO and ANA. Their BN role was more of a reaction force if the SO got in too deep.

If nearly two decades can't build the locals up, more time isn't going to do it.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Afghanistan: To borrow from Shelby Foote, "It's because you're down here."
    Leaving is the thing to do because it is the thing that will be done.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    As income producing property gets devalued in this country Chinese REITs will buy it up cheap. Korean property managers will simply put people expecting free rent out on the street.

Top Bottom