• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Please bear in mind, this stellar performance was delivered after Biden was 2 hours late to this press conference

Poor sign language interpreter…

fd990e2df4bf04743cbe46e1bb55d2eb.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    “Potatoe”
    I might remind you that the school supplied a card with the incorrect then spelling thus prompting that particular error.

I could also point out that his misquoting of thd United Negro College Fund slogan was factually correct albeit not the slogan. A mind IS a terrible thing to lose. If you don't believe me, just ask Biden.

Reactions: KG1

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    I'm so glad that the unelected wife of the POTUS, who does not hold any position within the Administration or government, was "prepping for the G7"

Of course, the narrative is how dare those meanie Republicans question Dr. Biden prepping for the G7

Read about how Edith Wilson ran the country after Woodrow Wilson had his second (paralyzing) stroke.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Because if Trump was not aware of it being so well hidden Biden has to know know. Will anything be done?
    :facepalm: so when it’s Trump, he didn’t know. But Biden must know? Isn’t that also saying Biden is more competent? :dunno:

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    :facepalm: so when it’s Trump, he didn’t know. But Biden must know? Isn’t that also saying Biden is more competent? :dunno:
    Don't Strawman me. I said "if" Trump didn't know. I doubt Trump or Biden reads every word of every bill or agreement. Now that Rand Paul has brought this to light we will see if any action is taken. I could not have been more clear.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Don't Strawman me. I said "if" Trump didn't know. I doubt Trump or Biden reads every word of every bill or agreement. Now that Rand Paul has brought this to light we will see if any action is taken. I could not have been more clear.
    Don’t worry CM, we’re not going to blows, just getting this figured out.

So first, it wasn’t a straw man. It seemed to me that you were excusing Trump while blaming Biden. And I’m not trying to defend Biden at all. But Rand Paul’s statement has nothing to do with Biden, other than, if there is aid to China, I doubt anything would change. And If Trump didn’t know, he should have. It’s doubtful that the president himself reads every word of every bill, but the president has staff that does. There’s no excuse for not knowing.

Secondly, you could have been more clear because you just were. I’m not trying to drag you. I just did not see why something that happened under the Trump administration belongs in the Biden sucks thread. Even if you’re saying that now Biden knows about it so there are no excuses, it just sounds to me like excusing Trump for something you wouldn’t excuse Biden for.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They aren’t attempting to hide the ZOMBIdEn’s condition, they are just hoping to convince as many people as possible to ignore It.
    It seems too convenient that Harris was obviously the establishment hope from the beginning, she tanked in the primary, and then somehow got chosen for VP above other more competent choices. During the primary big media, almost in unison, played her up far past her qualifications. She looks like a pretender even as VP. But the establishment left seems to be getting their choice as Biden becomes more and more a laughing stock.

Last edited:
    Reactions: KG1

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    This guy is mentally ill and a clear and present danger.
    Yes, but that's what makes him valuable. If they can prop him up until 2 years and a day, 25th him out, and have Blow eligible to finish out his term plus two more, he has served his obvious purpose as a mule to carry her into the oval office.

Top Bottom