• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tude

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    ohio
    It will go like this, I didn't say what I said because you said what you said and now i can't say it because you cant prove they he said it when I can't say you can't prove I didn't say it I did once.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Some here voted for this.
    They will be along soon to explain why it is good.
    Maybe those that voted for our idiot in office should share the burden that has been placed upon us by their actions. They gladly accepted the economic gains that they benefited from Trump being in office.

Oh, I forgot, according to them, Orange Man Bad and his mean Tweets is worse than having a clueless idiot that's bordering on dementia that has been in politics and accomplished nothing in his 47 previous years in office other than getting really proficient in lying and plagiarizing.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    I really hope this is not true.

usa_biden_iowa-epa-1024x1536.jpg
    Now....this is his granddaughter....
    biden-kisss-girl.jpg

And here is another granddaughter getting some tongue...and where is his hand...

I can go on.I have to assume,because I have never heard a peep of condemnation out of the left even on here....that they might condone his twisted inbred actions and his ChiMo tendencies. GOD SAVE his soul. This guy should be in the Gray Bar Hotel. JMHO.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I really hope this is not true.

View attachment 143887
    Now....this is his granddaughter....
    View attachment 143895

And here is another granddaughter getting some tongue...and where is his hand...

I can go on.I have to assume,because I have never heard a peep of condemnation out of the left even on here....that they might condone his twisted inbred actions and his ChiMo tendencies. GOD SAVE his soul. This guy should be in the Gray Bar Hotel. JMHO.

That dude has a problem. Betcha he had Epstein on speed dial.

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Listen, y’all being a bit rough on him. “Sleepy Joe” has actually stayed awake on camera. He’s worked really hard at it and is crushing that goal. He deserves credit where credit is due.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Please bear in mind, this stellar performance was delivered after Biden was 2 hours late to this press conference

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Reactions: KG1

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Not sure what this has to do with Biden. Paul's comment clearly references "last year," which would be 2020. Biden took office "this year (2001)," soooo... well, I don't need to say it. You get the point.
    You are correct. This is just a huge failure of .gov. If Trump knew and didn't attempt to fix it he's as guilty as any.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    You are correct. This is just a huge failure of .gov. If Trump knew and didn't attempt to fix it he's as guilty as any.
    Yes and no. The problem as we know it has been forming since the FDR administration. It would not be reasonable to expect Trump to ferret out that many decades worth of cumulative individual problems in 4 years, even without having the swamp fighting tooth and nail at every turn.

Top Bottom