• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AlVine

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Owen Co.
    How did an anti-American, racist, anti-Semite get elected as a US Senator from Georgia? I haven’t been to Georgia in quite a few years, has it changed that much?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Well, you see, a bunch of unproductive garbage people threw a fit that their free money checks from Daddy .Gov weren't big enough...

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Got a few friends down that way and this is what I gather from them. Several large cities as can be expected are very liberal. Outside of that in the rural areas there is a very large FSA, the demographics of which would surprise a lot of folks here.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Pretty simple answer. People disliked Trump so much and they believe his party has encouraged his behavior, therefore they voted against the party. Much as many of the people on here dislike the democratic party so much that they never entertain the idea to vote for a democrat.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Pretty simple answer. People disliked Trump so much and they believe his party has encouraged his behavior, therefore they voted against the party. Much as many of the people on here dislike the democratic party so much that they never entertain the idea to vote for a democrat.
    How do you explain the Rs picking up seats in the house and expanding at the state level?

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    I don’t want to hear from any of the never Trumpers on this forum when the bad stuff comes. You vot d for this. Things are about o get real bad in this country. Don’t ask for my help resident Dems, cause you won’t get it. Remember, you actually voted for this.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    You dont understand why more rural districts of Georgia voted for the GOP?
    I'm not talking about Georgia runoff, I'm talking about the general Nov 3 election. If what you're saying was true, the Rs would have lost house seats, state legislatures, governor's races. Actually the opposite happened so your conclusions are wrong. The runoff seems to have diverged from the general election trend. Why?

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    The criminal knew that they could cheat. So they cheated to save their collective arses as much as they needed to.

If Trump or the Republicans had won the POTUS and/or the Senate, the investigations would have sunk them. It was now or never for the Dems and they had nothing to lose.

Top Bottom