What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lmo1131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2020
    east of the Pacific
    My wife got into this series. I ended up watch ing a few with her. It was ok kind of funny.

Funny in 'another' sort of way. Lots of irreverent humor toward 'race'; like we used to be able to do in the U.S.; like Archie Bunker and Red Fox in Sampson & Son used to do. It's a series that builds on previous episodes so you start to pick up stuff the more you watch it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Mayor of Kingstown on Paramount+.

After watching that one, Yellowstone, 1883, plus the movies Wind River and Hell or High Water, I am convinced that Taylor Sheridan needs to make EVERY new movie and TV show.
    Finished the season tonight. Another wow from TS. It was gritty and dirty but riveting. The wife would never watch it.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I've been watching Pennyworth via HBO Max. It's interesting. About 4 episodes into season 1.

I guess it's based on a comic book. Kind of an alternate universe, 1960's UK setting. Seems to be Batman's butler as a younger man meeting Bruce Wayne's father?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Just bought the longest day HD black & white version like the original. II'm enjoying it. Remember watching it as a child. It's nice to revisit it on a flat screen in HD what a difference.

1649130940384.png

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    They could recoup some of that, selling the DVDs.
    I've heard, that's how they used to make money.
    Make more forcing folks to sign up for Apple TV. This is the way things will be and will get worse going forward. Like to watch Yellowstone one has to have Peacock, wait forever for new seasons to appear, then 1883 is on Paramount, but even though Paramount owns Yellowstone it is not there.

See, clear as mud…

Top Bottom