What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Got an email offering me Disney+ for $2.99/mo with my Hulu subscription. Jumped on that, just started season 2 of the Mandalorian.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Got an email offering me Disney+ for $2.99/mo with my Hulu subscription. Jumped on that, just started season 2 of the Mandalorian.

Hopefully its good, have not seen it yet. I thought season 1 was fair at best. While it had its good moments, in my opinion a lot of it just drug on. To me it felt amatuerish, like it had a $1000 budget. I started Boba Fett, and it felt the same way. The acting just seems week. I have seen better acting on the Young and the Restless.

I could be way off base and just grumpy. I was really looking forward to both series and I am just disappointed in both.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Hopefully its good, have not seen it yet. I thought season 1 was fair at best. While it had its good moments, in my opinion a lot of it just drug on. To me it felt amatuerish, like it had a $1000 budget. I started Boba Fett, and it felt the same way. The acting just seems week. I have seen better acting on the Young and the Restless.

I could be way off base and just grumpy. I was really looking forward to both series and I am just disappointed in both.
    My wife and I watched the Mandalorian. We thought it was okay but Mando was a little too monotone. Probably won't bother with Boba Fett.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I just saw a trailer for "Bosch: Legacy" on IMDb, which is available through Amazon or directly from IMDb. Looks like the original main cast is there. I am looking forward to it. Supposed to start in May.

...and there was a discussion earlier about the last season of "Bosch" having some woke elements....in my view, not that much....word to the wise, if that bothered you, don't read the latest Bosch novel, "The Dark Hours". It wasn't horrible, but there were some annoying aspects to it.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 4 is over??
    mad.png
    Only 8 episodes?
    mad.png
    mad.png
    And Season 5 is the last one?
    mad.png
    mad.png
    mad.png
    Way to ruin my Friday, Amazon.
    mad.png
    mad.png
    mad.png

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I just saw a trailer for "Bosch: Legacy" on IMDb, which is available through Amazon or directly from IMDb. Looks like the original main cast is there. I am looking forward to it. Supposed to start in May.

...and there was a discussion earlier about the last season of "Bosch" having some woke elements....in my view, not that much....word to the wise, if that bothered you, don't read the latest Bosch novel, "The Dark Hours". It wasn't horrible, but there were some annoying aspects to it.

Great. Thanks for the heads up, I havent seen the trailer yet.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Close.

One of the worst action thrillers I have ever seen. It didn't answer any of the questions that pop up in your mind as you're viewing. It has very poor weak ending ending.

Top Bottom