What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I've been watching "Loudermilk" on Amazon Prime.

It's a comedy about a guy (Ron Livingston) who leads a "Sober Friends" meeting (AA knockoff). He is a surly SOB who can't keep his thoughts to himself and the members of his group are a bunch of people with various dysfunctional tendencies. The language is pretty brutal at times, but its generally funny. Will Sasso plays the best friend.
    Excellent show. I'm hoping for more seasons!

dobe77

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2021
    Northeast IN
    I am two episodes into a three episode WWII series called "Generation War" (2013) that is really good. It was a German TV min-series. It is from a German perspective and I am certain that carries with it political overtones and views. Nevertheless, it was an interesting viewpoint and the acting/cinematography was excellent. I would recommend it.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Excellent show. I'm hoping for more seasons!
    I just finished Season 3. There are a few plot points up in the air. Would be nice to see them resolved.

I really enjoyed the episode where Roger was getting the award.

Also, Ron Livingston has had a decent career, but he should be a huge star. I don't get why he never became a big-draw leading man. He has been excellent in everything I've seen him in.

Reactions: oze

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    I liked it. I have finished all of Bosch and Haller, but have yet to finish the Rene Ballard and Jack McElvoy books, so I'm out of order.
    If you thought the last Haller book had anti-Trump yammering for no real reason, the last McElvoy book takes it up a couple of notches. If there had been much more, I'd have thought he wrote the book just to yammer about Trump.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I don't listen to a lot of Jazz, but watching Bosch kinda makes you a wanabie Jazz fan.

I thought it was an interesting part of the series that the daughter was a Jazz fan also.

tomcat13

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Near Louisville
    Watched "The Last Thing he Wanted" on NF last night.
    Started out OK, but took a Nose Dive for the Last Half.
    Find a Better Use for your 2 hrs! (Wish we would have)

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    "We Own This City" on HBO Max. From the producers of The Wire. Another Baltimore police offering set in the time after the Baltimore 2015 Freddie Grey Riots. First episode dropped Monday.

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Not sure if it was on Netflix or not, movie was called Nobody. Sort of John Wick ish, some humor. Christopher Lloyd is in it.
    Odenkirk was excellent in that role. He kept a lid on it for sooo long, up until his daughter couldn't find her kitty-cat bracelet!

The sound track was excellent too..."I Gotta Be Me" during the bus fight scene was powerful!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom