What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I watched a trailer for it and that was my exact thought. "Mom won't like this"
    Minor spoiler ahead...

I watched the series over 2 nights, and definitely *not* with Mrs. oze. An example of what she would not have liked was the scene in which exit wounds from close-range shots from a Desert Eagle (caliber not specified) are shown.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Did you watch it?
    Read the reviews, saw who was in it, so, as I said before, hard no.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Read the reviews, saw who was in it, so, as I said before, hard no.

Then you really don’t know anything about it. Your own link says it fails, as leftists often do, at making the point they want, and I concur. It shows just how stupid society really is, how self serving politicians and media are. Other than the expected jabs at religious conservatives it is a bigger indictment of the sheeple, politicians, media, and the oligarchy corporations…

Watch it and let me know if you agree…

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I was rewatching ST: Next Gen when they started charging to access. I was about 2/3 of the way through rewatching Chuck when they started charging. Seems like I had one other this happened. So I guess now I understand the whole bingewatching thing now. It is a race to watch it free before they stick it to you.

I just finished watching Buffy. It started out okay but man once it went gay, it went gay.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Minor spoiler ahead...

I watched the series over 2 nights, and definitely *not* with Mrs. oze. An example of what she would not have liked was the scene in which exit wounds from close-range shots from a Desert Eagle (caliber not specified) are shown.
    My wife and I watched ep 1 last night. She isn't much into gore but liked it. She's game to watch a couple more episodes. She is okay with hiding her eyes if something gets too gory. Actually, she is okay with some gore; torture is where she draws the line.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    363   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Rewatching "Justified" on Hulu. Started "The Gilded Age" on HBOMax which is a slow 1 episode a week rollout. It is produced by Julian Fellows who created Downton Abbey and is set in late 1880s New York City.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    "Lilies of the Field". After all these years and untold number of tines I've seen it, it never fails to make me smile.

Top Bottom