What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Started the new season of The Expanse, good so far.

Was hoping Netflix was starting the new season of The Last Kingdom this month, but it has been pushed until who knows.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    The wife and I watched all of the Harry Potter movies and are now watching the Hobbit and Lord of the Rings movies.

Lots of time to watch since we had not left the house for 3 days.

I'm going to look for Sneakers and In the Heat of the Night for a Sidney Poitier memorial.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Watched Dont look up on Netflix.
    I was pleasantly surprized. It took a stab at some of the ridiculous mind sets and how easily people are swayed to follow media today in a entertaining way. I give it a thumbs up

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010

Wow, looks exciting, can't wait. Just finished watching the last of season 3. Really enjoyed this series; Jason Bateman and all the rest of cast put on amazing performances that keep you on the edge of your seat.

My wife and I just finished The Witcher Season 2; only 8 episodes but it was great!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    We're enjoying White Collar. I'm getting tired of All in the Family. I had wanted to get through all of it, but it's just the same thing every episode.

We watch a couple of pretty intense dramas (This is Us and A Million Little Things) and sometimes just want a comedic break. Always on the lookout for a good sitcom. Not Schitt's Creek. Anything else, old or new, that is palatable?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    We're enjoying White Collar. I'm getting tired of All in the Family. I had wanted to get through all of it, but it's just the same thing every episode.

We watch a couple of pretty intense dramas (This is Us and A Million Little Things) and sometimes just want a comedic break. Always on the lookout for a good sitcom. Not Schitt's Creek. Anything else, old or new, that is palatable?

I’m enjoying the simplicity of Perry Mason. Lots of episodes, cool cars, like a time capsul…

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Great show, I've been thinking about rewatching the series. A little rough if you are a sensitive type.
    My wife must occasionally leave the room. I can usually tell ahead of time it's coming and give her fair warning.

How sensitive is she? She's been waiting 5-1/2 seasons for one particular character to die. She has has an almost visceral reaction to the sight of this character. She's repeatedly pleaded with the TV for someone to just kill him already.

When they finally hang him(to be fair, it's a rather prolonged hangin)she couldn't watch.:D

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Watched Dont look up on Netflix.
    I was pleasantly surprized. It took a stab at some of the ridiculous mind sets and how easily people are swayed to follow media today in a entertaining way. I give it a thumbs up
    Started it, but my spidey sense started to tingle. Poked around the interWeb; Spidey never lies: the premise of the show is to point out te "idiocy" of "climate change deniers".

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Started watching Ted Lasso with the wife. She loves it, (and cried in a few episodes). I find it funny and heartwarming, but a bit emotionally manipulative and treacly.

And if you liked Death to 2020, it's back again this year (but without Samuel L. Jackson)

Top Bottom