What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Cool. I have watched it a couple of times, and I know it will be compelling but not as violent as the shows now.
    Stay away from Happy!. I really enjoyed it, which is probably not something I should admit. Violent/disturbing/twisted, it's out there. But it has frequent hilarious moments.

My wife has been getting into "The Closer" on HBO Max.

Vodnik4

Aspiring Redneck
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2021
    Monroe
    The wife and daughter watch The Rookie, and Castle.

Same guy in both. Same fake gun noises too.
    Same guy ( Nathan Fillion) was awesome in Firefly (a space Western that lasted only one season).
    He’s a great actor. The Rookie is good, until it goes full libtarded, somewhere in Season 3. Then even he can’t carry it.

Bless this Mess (on Hulu) is good — light-hearted comedy, zero modern virtue signaling.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So not much into foreign TV but Dark on Netflix is growing on me through season one of three. German TV with dubbed voices makes the dialogue curt but the story is intriguing. Small town in the shadow of a nuclear plant, nearby caves that hold a time warp, missing children, and the stress of human relations over the years.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, I don't know if its Prime or Netflix, but I'm watching Day the Earth Stood Still on Comcast.

And as many times as I've seen it, I just noticed..
    The spaceman few across the galaxy, lands on a possibly hostile planet, can silently communicate with his robot, but has to BORROW a flashlight from the kid.

Huh?
    Spend all his money on space gas and space burgers?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Not to mention, hey.. there's this guy that shut power off to the entire world (or the city, I don't know).. so obviously is very powerful.
    Let's kill him.

Not like he might have any friends that might get mad at us.

Also, I can never remember what to tell the robot. I guess if it was me, the Earth would have been zapped

Last edited:

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Season six is the last one and it only has six episodes. I watched episode five last night and this season is pretty good. They have a lot of things to tie up in the last hour.

I finished it out this week. While the season was excellent the last episode seemed rushed.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I finished it out this week. While the season was excellent the last episode seemed rushed.

I agree. I also may have missed something, but it seemed that entire storyline with the girl in that mars colony with that orbiting "tree trunk" just kind of went nowhere and ended without any real explanation as to why they wasted time with that story at all.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Watching the movie The Man in the Hat on Amazon. Very french in concept.

Wife is hooked on The Rookie. She is on season two.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Wife and I just finished Afterlife on Netflix. We both loved it. Very dark at times but awesome at others. Lots of foul language, so not for everybody.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I got another email today for Samsung TV Plus https://www.samsung.com/us/televisions-home-theater/tvs/tvplus/

I downloaded the app a while back and honestly forget I have it. Every time I look, I'm amazed at the content Samsung provides for free. While not necessarily top level cable TV content, plenty of interesting programming.

Any INGOers watch any of this content on your Samsung device?

Top Bottom