What are you watching on Netflix and Amazon Prime?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I borrowed the Kindle version of the books 1-6 pack from the library, about halfway through book three. Enjoying them all so far!:yesway:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Watched the first three Season 2 Reacher episodes. Enjoyed it. I have to hold my tongue at some of the military related scenes, but overall pretty good series.

Got a whale of a laugh at the scene in the first episode from 22:30 to 23:00. Clever homage.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I tried watching these today. Maybe it was my mood but I thought they were draggy. The second one put me to sleep—not sure if it ever got better.

I thought that about the first episode a bit, but I thought it picked up. I really liked the interactions between Reacher and the detective from Margrave in the first season and I think it's why I feel like something is missing in this one so far. I still like it, though.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Anybody have a read on whether this season follows any of the books? IIRC, the first season seemed to follow the first book pretty well.
    I'm always looking for good books for Kindle for reading on airplanes. I enjoyed the first season of Reacher. I think I should probably look into the books.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Watched the first three Season 2 Reacher episodes. Enjoyed it. I have to hold my tongue at some of the military related scenes, but overall pretty good series.

Got a whale of a laugh at the scene in the first episode from 22:30 to 23:00. Clever homage.
    The military scenes are horrible. Definitely makes me wanna fast fowrd through them.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I'm always looking for good books for Kindle for reading on airplanes. I enjoyed the first season of Reacher. I think I should probably look into the books.
    I use Libby through my local library for free ebooks to read on my Kindle. Libby is an app you can download and input your member library and card #. Gives access to a lot of ebooks and recorded books

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

I think I know what you're talking about. My wife didn't get it, so we're now getting a divorce.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    Not watching either at the moment. My daughter set me up peacock on the tv and loaded up Yellowstone for me. I’ve been binge watching it for two days now. Almost done with it. It was like Longmire, I didn’t get anything done for a week until I finished it. Glad I don’t watch tv except when I’m not feeling well. I have to admit it’s not what I expected, kinda like the western version of the Sopranos but still good.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I stumbled on a series called “are bass players human too” on paramount+ that has Geddy Lee as host, There were only 4 episodes, but it was really cool. He visited with Les Claypool, Krist Novocelic, Robert Trujillo, and a lady whose name escapes me. It was interesting. If you ever wanted to see Geddy Lee operate a small excavator, this is your chance.

Top Bottom