• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Maybe I'm confused. Im talking about the rifle scopes that are useless unless your eyeball is 2" from the scope. I had no Idea Cletus would install a rifle scope on his Colt Python and stick his face directly behind the pistol to take the shot. Sounds like a recipe for a black eye to me.

And in an AR "pistol" config, in order to use a rifle scope you're practically shouldering the thing. Not putting your forearm in the brace and shooting it like a traditional pistol.
    No, it was me that was confused. I read "short eye-relief" but my mind translated that to "long eye-relief". :ugh: :):

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    No, it was me that was confused. I read "short eye-relief" but my mind translated that to "long eye-relief". :ugh: :):
    Thank God. Im sitting here thinking "That jackwagon is one of THOSE guys that will accept nothing short of disbanding the ATF and ANY action they take is the end of the world." Your mea culpa makes more sense. I didnt think you were that nuts. LOL

I've done the same.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    rule changes expected to April, enforcement starting in June. Biden needs to score political wins, and the ATF is how he's going to do it.

Depending on what you hear:

80% stuff banned
    Pistol braces require tax stamp

-don't know about this but I've also heard upper receivers/parts will be serialized and require background checks.

Line in the sand is getting closer and closer to gun owners.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    rule changes expected to April, enforcement starting in June. Biden needs to score political wins, and the ATF is how he's going to do it.

Depending on what you hear:

80% stuff banned
    Pistol braces require tax stamp

-don't know about this but I've also heard upper receivers/parts will be serialized and require background checks.

Line in the sand is getting closer and closer to gun owners.

Well hell, if they're just going to make you a felon, then what's the point in not breaking out the drill press?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Basically making the people it is sworn to protect the enemy By changing the laws without the authority of congress.

ATF is the scum of scum...Agents take an oath to protect and defend the constitution of the united States, then spend their entire careers shredding it.

**** on them....unless they are on fire.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    ATF is the scum of scum...Agents take an oath to protect and defend the constitution of the united States, then spend their entire careers shredding it.

**** on them....unless they are on fire.
    I’d rather **** myself, wouldn’t **** on their head if their hair was on fire.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Eh. I knew a couple of ATF agents in town. Mostly did drug bust and such. And gun enthusiast like us.
    So, where should I draw the line? How far down into the rank and file should I go before it’s OK to extinguish such a fire? If I didn’t believe in where I worked I think I find another job.

I couldn’t put my head on the pillow at night with a clear conscience if I knew the agency I worked for worked so hard to trample good American citizens’ rights.

And it’s not just the ATF. Alphabet agencies are running wild. “Rules” have the force of law and that sucks. The Founders are gyrating in their graves. This is far from the Republic they sacrificed Blood, Treasure and Sacred Honor for.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It's like the gun owners version of ACAB.

I'm sure there were some guards at prison camps in Poland in the early 40s who seemed alright too.

Doesn't mean they don't deserve the same fate.
    Goodwin's Law is alive and well.

So, where should I draw the line?
    Let's start with the easy answer: the politicians that enacted the laws.

binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Eh. I knew a couple of ATF agents in town. Mostly did drug bust and such. And gun enthusiast like us.
    Doesn't matter. Screw them too. They willingly work for the devil and willfully carry out the devils orders. So they love their guns but dont mind infringing on your right to them and wouldnt think twice about rounding you up and sending you away for refusing to abide by their masters latest whim? **** the ATF.

Top Bottom