• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Will they also require a 4473 for machining tools and steel? A man can do a lot with a drill , grinder,measuring device and some raw steel.

for the record I don’t own a grinder and I love my dog so no need for any lurking alphabet boys to come knock on my door.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Short answer to this thread: Anything they want. The way they have the system set up borders on insane. It's harder to get a suppressor (shouldn't even fall within atf purview) than a gun. And they spend more time unilaterally outlawing novelty items (bumpstock) and expensive luxuries (custom triggers) than they do finding lunatics who phone in bomb threats to local lawyers.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Here’s the GOA video… this will get interesting.

I guess Trump’s 4D chess isn’t working out so well. ATF thinks they can do anything. Many of us think they can go to hell. Irresistible force meets immovable object.

This is the United States of America. Let’s hope our citizens have more testicle fortitude than Great Britain, New Zealand Australia, etc.

I’m not sure how much it matters what happens in 2022 or 2024, I don’t think we can count on Congress or the Office of the President anymore. Let’s hope the Supreme Court saves the Second Amendment if it comes down to that.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Except if there is resistance, the MSM will paint them as criminals, domestic terrorists, etc. The Sheeple will eat it up and push harder for more power to the ATF.

If something like today's MSM and social media existed back in 1775, we'd still be British subjects and the 3% would have been ostracized, ratted out, and hung by the crown before they could do anything.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Except if there is resistance, the MSM will paint them as criminals, domestic terrorists, etc. The Sheeple will eat it up and push harder for more power to the ATF.

If something like today's MSM and social media existed back in 1775, we'd still be British subjects and the 3% would have been ostracized, ratted out, and hung by the crown before they could do anything.

It is called "tell-a-vision" for a reason.

Get ready....Hell is coming to breakfast.

tbhausen

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    7CA9BD3F-6BD4-4195-A400-4815EDA29AD7.jpeg MrGunsNGear posted the leaked email (he watermarked it LOL).

Edit: GOA added it to the end of their video, too (after I watched it the first time).

Last edited:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

Sad but true

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Did anyone else not read that letter and feel like it’s a total piece of hot garbage? I mean, it’s context notwithstanding, there are so many grammatical errors, spelling underlines, “redacted” phone numbers and lack of official letterhead that it just screams like a Word document fake. Let’s not even talk about the days/dates being totally out of whack.

Not that I think that anyone in ATF is a Rhodes Scholar, but this just ain’t stirrin’ the Kool-Aid for me. My BS meter is bouncing.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    ELI5.

What's a "rare breed trigger" and what is the ATF doing?
    :dunno:
    Long story short, some companies have made drop in triggers that technically do not meet the definition of “machine gun” but the fedbois are all up in arms about it. This letter purports to have the AFT going into gun shops and seizing items on the shelf that match the description. By the wording, those in possession of such devices can “surrender” them or become a “defendant,” thus implying some type of arrest, summons or other punitive action.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Did anyone else not read that letter and feel like it’s a total piece of hot garbage? I mean, it’s context notwithstanding, there are so many grammatical errors, spelling underlines, “redacted” phone numbers and lack of official letterhead that it just screams like a Word document fake. Let’s not even talk about the days/dates being totally out of whack.

Not that I think that anyone in ATF is a Rhodes Scholar, but this just ain’t stirrin’ the Kool-Aid for me. My BS meter is bouncing.
    I guess it could be likely this is a publicity stunt for donations by GOA.

I think it is just more likely the ATF is exercising its bureaucratic muscle. They know they've got the backing of the white house.

Top Bottom