• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    I'll be curious if any of this pushes more of the people actually running things out into the light. My own opinion of Joe is that he's always had somebody planning out his day for him.
    I found it odd that he was all alone AND scurried out of the room without any additional on Monday afternoon when he made his address. There's normally a handful of folks behind him and they always seem to fail at getting him out before he fumbles through a question or two.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    After this, it will be increasingly difficult to get freedom loving peoples around the world to work with US. Few want to be cops now. How long will it be until fewer yet will want to serve in the military?
    I think that’s the plan. The military is overwhelmingly conservative, historically. Screw up the military and make it unappealing to the ones who want to be soldiers fighting for a cause, make the “cause” they’re fighting for non existent (stripping freedoms) and slowly sail the republic up the river for a few bucks. This is all paid for by somebody, and my bet is it’s the same people who were funneling money to the Biden family...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Speaking of being fair and balanced,
    we have a bunch of RINO'S in the republican party that are just as bad as the democrat/liberals, maybe even worse.

Wolf's in sheep's clothing if you will, or, maybe they just don't get it. Maybe they are just too far from their constituents and living in a different world, hard to tell.
    By RINOs you mean Trumpers, right? ;)

Trump was a long time Democrat, till he realized he could win by calling himself a Republican.

Republicans used to be about being a big tent with family values and fiscal conservativism.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    By RINOs you mean Trumpers, right? ;)
    No, he means CoCrublicans like Romney and Cheney and McConnell - you know, the people you used to vote for and still love even though they don't care about America
    Trump was a long time Democrat, till he realized he could win by calling himself a Republican.
    Whatever, he delivered the goods, against all odds. Actions something louder something words
    Republicans used to be about being a big tent with family values and fiscal conservativism.
    And just who were you able to vote for pre-Trump that embodied those ideals

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Well you notice that the democrats stick together no matter what, except for one, I can see his face but cannot recall his name. But you can never be sure about a republican.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Just trying to be fair and balanced. ;)

I call'em as I see 'em. There was a provocateur on Nextdoor telling people not to argue about parking because in her words, "more important things are hsppening."
    So **** the truth, fairness and balance is more important?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Actually we can afford to bid for their services. We just can't keep together an organization without it being corrupted.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    With thousands of Americans stuck in A-Stan, we’ve got our modern equivalent of the Iran hostage situation. Inflation looms large. Gas lines? Maybe soon.

it’s Carter’s malaise crossed with Wilson’s brain damage.
    Do you think the orgs calling the shots last time are calling the shots this time?

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Top Bottom