• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Maybe a republic, or is that too radical and crazy?
    not-this-crap-668ee86e7a.jpg

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Biden and his administration or whoever is running the government haven't a clue as to what their actions are causing around the world.

Biden is now personally responsible for the deaths of possibly thousands of men, women, and children and there is no way to stop it. There is no reason for anyone around the world to trust our government. There is no longer any reason for our enemies around the world to take us seriously, peace through strength is dead...

As if Biden, or any other Democrat had a monopoly such things...

Trump’s betrayal of Kurds hastens waning of US power

And at least the Kurds would stand and fight for themselves. Something we've been begging/bribing/arming the Afghanis to do for almost 50 f**king years. :rolleyes:

Anywho, they don't call Afghanistan the 'Graveyard of Empires' for nuthin.

You can bet that in Beijing right now, they are looking at Taiwan and thinking, we could pull this thing off.

Putin having a vodka and thinking, why stop at Crimea?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    As if Biden, or any other Democrat had a monopoly such things...

Trump’s betrayal of Kurds hastens waning of US power

And at least the Kurds would stand and fight for themselves. Something we've been begging/bribing/arming the Afghanis to do for almost 50 f**king years. :rolleyes:

Anywho, they don't call Afghanistan the 'Graveyard of Empires' for nuthin.

You can bet that in Beijing right now, they are looking at Taiwan and thinking, we could pull this thing off.

Putin having a vodka and thinking, why stop at Crimea?
    China has already commented about “once a war in the straits breaks out America will need to fight harder than they have been” or something to that effect.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Sad that they have been killing each other in the middle east for the last 5000 years or so. They know nothing else it seems, and unfortunately when the Afghan military won't stand up against the Taliban aggression, nobody on the outside can help.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Sad that they have been killing each other in the middle east for the last 5000 years or so. They know nothing else it seems, and unfortunately when the Afghan military won't stand up against the Taliban aggression, nobody on the outside can help.
    Indeed.

I'm not defending Biden, because his team really screwed the pooch on this one, but it's really disingenuous to have a negative attitude (****hole country anyone?) to the Afghan people to suddenly wailing in the streets; crocodile tears methinks.

I'm waiting for an all-conservative "We Are the World" benefit concert.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Indeed.

I'm not defending Biden, because his team really screwed the pooch on this one, but it's really disingenuous to have a negative attitude (****hole country anyone?) to the Afghan people to suddenly wailing in the streets; crocodile tears methinks.

So remind me again, how long ago did we announce we were leaving Afghanistan?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indeed.

Can't just leave it at "Biden and his team really screwed the pooch" without taking an obligatory swing at the right.

Bottom line: "Biden and his team really screwed the pooch"

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Can't just leave it at "Biden and his team really screwed the pooch" without taking an obligatory swing at the right.

Bottom line: "Biden and his team really screwed the pooch"
    Just trying to be fair and balanced. ;)

I call'em as I see 'em. There was a provocateur on Nextdoor telling people not to argue about parking because in her words, "more important things are hsppening."

Top Bottom