• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Oh looky, we can find examples of bad people on the internet. That must mean all people are bad.

Must make perfect sense to a ****ing moron. Kind of like a virus that kills less than 2% of people infected yet everyone needs a vaccination.

Some should be careful who they choose to align themselves with. That sort of thing can have some unpleasant consequences.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Nuance is hard. Did I ever say ACAB? No I said “this is why people say”

reading past the headlines is hard. That’s why nuance is hard.
    Ahhh, backing and filling, right on cue when the argument starts going against you

Kut, is that you?

Now do 'this is why people say [the n-word]' so we can see nuance in action. I suspect that in that case, also, people will conclude you are advocating for a particular viewpoint by what you bring up and how you parse it

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    I know, nuanced positions are real hard for police. Hard to handle the internet where you can’t just beat someone and then lock them up if they confuse you.
    ACAB = All Cops Are Bad

No nuance there... and no confusion on this end.

Video evidence of good cops going above and beyond to protect and serve, shatters the ACAB myth.

You and I (and others, most?) agree that there ARE BAD COPS... but when you throw the ACAB plate of spaghetti at the wall, most of the mess is on the floor... you pointing at the one or two strands that stuck to the wall is a lost cause amid all the other mess.

And like I said, you started this thread with an easily and quickly verifiable fake video - wasn't cops at all, but bail bondsmen -
    and by not doing your homework first, you helped propagate a verifiable falsehood put out by others who do so purposefully in order to promote a false narrative.

So, my advice is to check your blindspot and do your homework, otherwise your credibility will be shot along the lines of the "Boy Who Cried Wolf" too often parable.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Oh looky, we can find examples of bad people on the internet. That must mean all people are bad.

Must make perfect sense to a ****ing moron. Kind of like a virus that kills less than 2% of people infected yet everyone needs a vaccination.

Some should be careful who they choose to align themselves with. That sort of thing can have some unpleasant consequences.
    Works when applied to democrats it seems

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    This thread made it a lot longer than I thought it would. Anybody who applies “all” to a particular group uses the same rationale the klan did to advance their agendas. If you don’t like a particular group, fine, but your opinion of a select few doesn’t represent the entirety of the group.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Seems like a good shoot to me based on the footage. The officers were being nothing but courteous the entire time until she decided to draw on them. I guess the saying, "You can't fix stupid" isn't really true after all. They seemed to have done a fine job of it. :yesway:

Top Bottom