• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    And the percentage that actually buy in the communist agenda of the BLM organization is even smaller.

A lot of people who "black lives matter" have no clue what other crappy agenda is being pushed with it.
    So you're saying people that see BLM stuff and don't know the whole story with it get pulled into believing what they hear.

My point is the same is true with Twitter, even if only 7% have an account the people that see the post and buy into what they see is larger.

I have never had a Twitter account, but I have seen plenty of tweets, the same is true for a lot of other people

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Oh I see now. This is the thread that hurt your feelings.

He’s just doing his job.
    Wait, you start this thread by posting a COMPLETELY FAKE video saying it's why people say ACAB... but REAL video stories of good guy cops is being butt-hurt!?!?!

60080607.jpg

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Wait, you start this thread by posting a COMPLETELY FAKE video saying it's why people say ACAB... but REAL video stories of good guy cops is being butt-hurt!?!?!

60080607.jpg

I know, nuanced positions are real hard for police. Hard to handle the internet where you can’t just beat someone and then lock them up if they confuse you.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Assualting handcuffed man receiving medical treatment,Yes they say he spit, 1. Grabbing someone like that is obviously not the right response, his fellow officers pulled him back and corrected him on what to do ie spit mask. 2. It really doesn’t matter because this looks bad and that’s all 90% of people who see it are gonna see.

Finally gotta stop lying kids in Illinois

Cop lies during traffic stop,confused about the law. Writes stack of tickets and then tells the man “it’s your right to fight them”. Sure it’s his right but now he has to go take time off probably hire a lawyer to submit his evidence and even if he does prove the cop lied nothing happens to her. Where is the justice?

police have a public imaging problem. continuing to attack me for pointing this out, A guy who generally likes the cops has friends that are cops, is not helping your case. All it does is make you look like a bunch of jack booted government sanctioned gang thugs.

I get it that’s a nuanced position to take and it might be difficult to understand while wearing a badge.

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Assualting handcuffed man receiving medical treatment,Yes they say he spit, 1. Grabbing someone like that is obviously not the right response, his fellow officers pulled him back and corrected him on what to do ie spit mask. 2. It really doesn’t matter because this looks bad and that’s all 90% of people who see it are gonna see.

Finally gotta stop lying kids in Illinois

Cop lies during traffic stop,confused about the law. Writes stack of tickets and then tells the man “it’s your right to fight them”. Sure it’s his right but now he has to go take time off probably hire a lawyer to submit his evidence and even if he does prove the cop lied nothing happens to her. Where is the justice?

police have a public imaging problem. continuing to attack me for pointing this out, A guy who generally likes the cops has friends that are cops, is not helping your case. All it does is make you look like a bunch of jack booted government sanctioned gang thugs.

I get it that’s a nuanced position to take and it might be difficult to understand while wearing a badge.

For the first one can't really tell what the officer did, but it could have been just pushing the guys head to the side to keep him from spitting on the officers again.

For the cops lying to minors, it's well known that police can lie during interrogations. Also it's well known that they have to have a parent present or their permission to interrogate a minor, generally speaking anyway.

For the last one, first I'd like to see the entire unedited video. But a few things, he may quite possibly be wrong about the officer stopping him lying to her fellow officers. The officer he was talking too may have misunderstood what she said. He was told to get out of the car because he stated his license was in the backseat, (it was actually in the front). She may have kept him out of the vehicle because he stated he had weapons in the car but wouldn't specify what.

As for driving on the Mexico DL, that doesn't apply if he's been a resident of TX for more than 3mo, and since he was issued a TX DL he is/was obviously a TX resident and since it was expired obviously for more than 3 mo. So the officer obviously knew the law better than him.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I know, nuanced positions are real hard for police. Hard to handle the internet where you can’t just beat someone and then lock them up if they confuse you.
    Hard to handle the internet when you can't just post a BS video and then get corrected...

Top Bottom