• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    At the end of the day this is something that the medical industrial complex will never recover from. Another area where leadership has lost their "credibility". Each year I get older, I wonder how much they have left and think about what people will do when they finally run out.

They lost MANY new providers who were still in the system, going through school to get their credentials. There were a lot that 'chose a different path' rather than move forward in a career field that mandated an experimental solution to them personally without their ability to research and determine for themselves.

We will be asking 'where are all the doctors' for a long while yet....

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    A recent preprint co-authored by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) U.S. Flu Vaccine Effectiveness Network Investigators finds that repeat annual influenza vaccines are associated with an increased risk of influenza infection.

Well, they made it official. Getting a flu shot makes you more likely to get the flu.

Any wagers on rather they try to bury this?

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    The reason I loved this post is because the visual is most effective. More than the list of the same shown to someone.

Screenshot_20231231-152713.png

Yes here's your child, grandchild or great grandchild born after 1983.

Attach8727_20231231_152016.png

Remember how effective the computer generated visual was of a virus that hasn't been seen.

Screenshot_20231231-152950.png

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    They lost MANY new providers who were still in the system, going through school to get their credentials. There were a lot that 'chose a different path' rather than move forward in a career field that mandated an experimental solution to them personally without their ability to research and determine for themselves.

We will be asking 'where are all the doctors' for a long while yet....
    We may well rue the ones that stayed.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Well...perhaps a more accurate statement would be that in time we won't have to hear her ignorance any more.

It does get exhausting tolerating those that chastised the 'anti vaxers' but it's socially unacceptable to point out any of that after their sudden and unexpected death. My brother's close friend was an attorney who was jabbed so he could comfortably continue to practice law and do business at the courthouse. He 'died suddenly' in his sleep at the age of 39...but I'm not supposed to mention it. My brother saw to it that he and his wife convinced my folks to be jabbed (after both already had and fully recovered from Covid...cause ya know...natural immunity after infection isn't a thing anymore?). :tinfoil:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well...perhaps a more accurate statement would be that in time we won't have to hear her ignorance any more.

It does get exhausting tolerating those that chastised the 'anti vaxers' but it's socially unacceptable to point out any of that after their sudden and unexpected death. My brother's close friend was an attorney who was jabbed so he could comfortably continue to practice law and do business at the courthouse. He 'died suddenly' in his sleep at the age of 39...but I'm not supposed to mention it. My brother saw to it that he and his wife convinced my folks to be jabbed (after both already had and fully recovered from Covid...cause ya know...natural immunity after infection isn't a thing anymore?). :tinfoil:

And when they say things about.. the science.
    And I say.. you're (the vaxers, not YOU) the one ignoring science, when you require a shot to stimulate the protection system, that's ALREADY been stimulated.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Invincible in her ignorance.

I mean, that sounds like she's just parroting talking points. Informing people of what she thinks they haven't heard, I guess. Like listening to my SIL say, I don't want them to take your guns away. I just want common sense gun safety laws, as if she thought that **** up herself. I'm like, you just quoted shannon watts. Same with this. We know. We've heard it before.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I mean, that sounds like she's just parroting talking points. Informing people of what she thinks they haven't heard, I guess. Like listening to my SIL say, I don't want them to take your guns away. I just want common sense gun safety laws, as if she thought that **** up herself. I'm like, you just quoted shannon watts. Same with this. We know. We've heard it before.
    What kills me is how they’re so sure that what they’re telling you is the absolute truth.

Top Bottom