• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    so..... the vaccine doesn't help you not get the virus, but the unvax'd don't get it? Seems to me the vax isn't really a benefit is it?
    I found the study. It doesn't say it doesn't help you not get the virus. It says in like kind, the vaccinated group when mingling together with vaccinated people, ended up with fewer infections. They said the unvaccinated group, when mingling together with other unvaccinated people, got more infections. However, when the unvaccinated people mingle with the vaccinated people, according to the study, more vaccinated people got sick.

So. I kinda think that's likely ********.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    I found the study. It doesn't say it doesn't help you not get the virus. It says in like kind, the vaccinated group when mingling together with vaccinated people, ended up with fewer infections. They said the unvaccinated group, when mingling together with other unvaccinated people, got more infections. However, when the unvaccinated people mingle with the vaccinated people, according to the study, more vaccinated people got sick.

So. I kinda think that's likely ********.
    Well, the vaxed can just stay away from me and everyone can be safe and happy. Win/win…

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    WION? Who the **** is WION? On this one, I'm with Bug. Why do I have to watch a video just to read what they could have just published in print? **** that.
    That was a stupid video put out over a year ago.If you watched it,it was ment for the uninformed mask wearing robots.. Lighten up Francis.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That was a stupid video put out over a year ago.If you watched it,it was ment for the uninformed mask wearing robots.. Lighten up Francis.
    Nah. Aint no mask wearing indoctrinees gonna give that video a simple look. But seriously. Who the **** is WION?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

One in 35 health care workers at a Swiss hospital had signs of heart injury associated with the vaccine, mRNA-1273, researchers found.

“mRNA-1273 booster vaccination-associated elevation of markers of myocardial injury occurred in about one out of 35 persons (2.8%), a greater incidence than estimated in meta-analyses of hospitalized cases with myocarditis (estimated incidence 0.0035%) after the second vaccination,” the researchers wrote in the paper, published by the European Journal of Heart Failure.

In a generally healthy population, the level would be about 1 percent, the researchers said.

The group experiencing the adverse effects was followed for only 30 days, and half still had unusually high levels of high-sensitivity cardiac troponin T, an indicator of subclinical heart damage, at follow-up.

The long-term implications of the study remain unclear as little research has tracked people over time with heart injury after messenger RNA vaccination, which is known to cause myocarditis and other forms of heart damage.

According to current knowledge, the cardiac muscle can’t regenerate, or only to a very limited degree at best. So it’s possible that repeated booster vaccinations every year could cause moderate damage to the heart muscle cells,” University Hospital Basel professor Christian Muller, a cardiologist and the lead researcher, said in a statement.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold

One in 35 health care workers at a Swiss hospital had signs of heart injury associated with the vaccine, mRNA-1273, researchers found.

“mRNA-1273 booster vaccination-associated elevation of markers of myocardial injury occurred in about one out of 35 persons (2.8%), a greater incidence than estimated in meta-analyses of hospitalized cases with myocarditis (estimated incidence 0.0035%) after the second vaccination,” the researchers wrote in the paper, published by the European Journal of Heart Failure.

In a generally healthy population, the level would be about 1 percent, the researchers said.

The group experiencing the adverse effects was followed for only 30 days, and half still had unusually high levels of high-sensitivity cardiac troponin T, an indicator of subclinical heart damage, at follow-up.

The long-term implications of the study remain unclear as little research has tracked people over time with heart injury after messenger RNA vaccination, which is known to cause myocarditis and other forms of heart damage.

According to current knowledge, the cardiac muscle can’t regenerate, or only to a very limited degree at best. So it’s possible that repeated booster vaccinations every year could cause moderate damage to the heart muscle cells,” University Hospital Basel professor Christian Muller, a cardiologist and the lead researcher, said in a statement.
    1_fdgsdfgfdgdfg.gif

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Big Pharma has a financial incentive for being woke. Plus they are not as in your face about it as Bud Light was.

I wonder if the video of the VP saying BL wanted new customers didn't have more to do with their decline than simply employing the idiot for a commercial.
    That is what the article says…

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Ed Dowds data is from US and UK disabilities public info. There is also insurance actuarial data for life insurance his group has monitored. Links to the data on his website:

I watched the first 10 minutes of the video where he explains the increases in disabilities, injuries and deaths. The UK PIP data he mentions is Personal Independence Payment ( PIP) that replaced Disability Living Allowance ( DLA).

Top Bottom