• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Saw Joe Rogan and a guest talking about how Nazi Germany can never be repeated. Then started talking about covid, and seeing history of Germany being repeated right here with covid. How the unjabbed demonized, called plaque rats…. Gee how it started with the Jews? Now if you call out truth you’re still demonized even more. Anyone else see the actual video of that NFL player being asked what the doc said about his heart? It was the longest 20 second pause I ever saw, then he wouldn’t or couldn’t answer. But that pause said it all. Talk and we will destroy your life so shut up. I think that’s what that pause was all about, like a war POW trying to signal….or maybe he was wanting to speak but was afraid. Joe Rogan said he thinks most of the German people went along and did horriable things out of fear. We got way too many cowards imho.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    Saw Joe Rogan and a guest talking about how Nazi Germany can never be repeated. Then started talking about covid, and seeing history of Germany being repeated right here with covid. How the unjabbed demonized, called plaque rats…. Gee how it started with the Jews? Now if you call out truth you’re still demonized even more. Anyone else see the actual video of that NFL player being asked what the doc said about his heart? It was the longest 20 second pause I ever saw, then he wouldn’t or couldn’t answer. But that pause said it all. Talk and we will destroy your life so shut up. I think that’s what that pause was all about, like a war POW trying to signal….or maybe he was wanting to speak but was afraid. Joe Rogan said he thinks most of the German people went along and did horriable things out of fear. We got way too many cowards imho.
    QFT. Yes. That pause said it all. Period.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    At least I wasn't the only one thinking that. Yeah, that pause said a lot.
    Oh yea. That pause and tone said everything and was crystal clear. He had been 'gotten too' if that is the correct term.

But you know the funny thing about all this is the truth has a strange way of eventually coming out... He'll then have to answer the question, what were and who told you to say (not say) what you did? The house of cards will fall completely at some point.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    How to tell if you are fully vaxed...

R.32c38786addc8f1ce6d3750b65e25c56

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I know you're smart enough to know what a hypothesis is. After some initial research I'm leaning towards terrain theory is more important than germ theory. I honestly don't have a final answer as I'm looking into it to support my hypothesis. You may be the first to ask or respond to it, and without cursing or flipping out. Few want to be on the fringes yet it works for me. I'm not a follower. You said you work with Engineers so that'll give you a baseline to know where I'm coming from. I'm just trying to figure it out.

All this is important to discuss in order to learn and possibly get closer to the truth. I often reside on the outside of the bell curve in order to figure things out, meaning not being part of the herd mentality, an outlier seeking truth and knowledge. So now there's a discussion to learn more. I've watched some videos with Dr. Lee Merritt and one with her and Poornima Wagh, on Rumble. I've posted them before but there was no discussion.

It got me thinking about what's real about viruses and as I stated, I want to learn more. As for now, to me it was a bad flu year based on "real" numbers with scare tactics to force compliance and probably a soft kill agenda. I find it fascinating to compare Louis Pastuer vs Antoine Beauchamps work and decide what is most important. There are a lot of articles on germ vs terrain theory but I'm interested in hearing medical people today discuss it. It seems to be the foundational basis for reality on germ based modern medicine and the existence of viruses.
    You didn’t really answer the question. I’ll ask another. Is there a virus with a spike protein? That question doesn’t require germ theory or terrain theory. In this case, it requires a simple binary answer. Yes or no.

Also, beware of trusting people who tell you everyone else is wrong, especially if what they want you to believe is very fringe. It’s not that they’re necessarily wrong. It’s that extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Unless you’re an expert yourself you may not be qualified to know what that proof looks like.

For example, consider the claim that the earth is flat. What do they use as proof? Not actual proof. Everything science has learned in the past several hundred years about the relationship between earth and other celestial bodies has to be wrong. That requires incredible proof, way beyond what they provide.

I’m not saying germ theory is perfect. And definitely the biological sciences are suffering a crisis of honesty now. Just consider sources and don’t compromise standards of evidence.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    You didn’t really answer the question. I’ll ask another. Is there a virus with a spike protein? That question doesn’t require germ theory or terrain theory. In this case, it requires a simple binary answer. Yes or no.

Also, beware of trusting people who tell you everyone else is wrong, especially if what they want you to believe is very fringe. It’s not that they’re necessarily wrong. It’s that extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Unless you’re an expert yourself you may not be qualified to know what that proof looks like.

For example, consider the claim that the earth is flat. What do they use as proof? Not actual proof. Everything science has learned in the past several hundred years about the relationship between earth and other celestial bodies has to be wrong. That requires incredible proof, way beyond what they provide.

I’m not saying germ theory is perfect. And definitely the biological sciences are suffering a crisis of honesty now. Just consider sources and don’t compromise standards of evidence.
    Damn that's a lot of words..........

5wn6m0.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Any time people are dehumanized anything can be justified. History has taught us that lesson.

Top Bottom