Gtown-ish

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    @GodFearinGunTotin you probably don't need to mow a target on your lawn this Spring. My wife just reminded me that UPS really didn't mandate vaccines. They blustered in the news about it but never really followed through. I suspect a lot of pilots got vaccinated when they became eligible to get it. Anyone that didn't want it probably didn't have to get it. Even though they're a federal contractor.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Isn’t discussion of what we know and speculation of what will or has happened part of a forum?
    I didn’t suggest not talking about it. I suggested that it’s okay to be agnostic about conclusions until you have enough information to build one based on information instead of assumptions.

Assemble evidence. Yeah. Talk about it. Yeah. Until evidence exists that connect dots, you’re just assuming facts not in evidence.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I didn’t suggest not talking about it. I suggested that it’s okay to be agnostic about conclusions until you have enough information to build one based on information instead of assumptions.

Assemble evidence. Yeah. Talk about it. Yeah. Until evidence exists that connect dots, you’re just assuming facts not in evidence.
    Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis (GIF Image)

Top Bottom