• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rosenbah

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2021
    Springfield, OH
    This whole vaccine debacle just grinds my gears.

News reports yesterday outlined an Ohio woman who won a 1 million dollar "raffle" for getting a vaccine.
    Other states/municipalities are offering free drinks, free joints, free rides, free concerts... all in an effort to entice fence-sitters to take theCovid-19 vaccine.

The question arises, if this vaccine were the be-all/end-all, ultimate answer to this "pandemic", why aren't people beating down the doors clamoring for their individual salvation?

When you offer something of worth or value, people will beat a path to your door.
    The fact that the government feels the need to bribe, or try to coerce people into compliance tells me to question the dominate paradigm.
    indeed! This vaccine mandate stuff is so wrong!

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    I was reading some opinion piece on the Daily Caller site this morning and had to laugh. The author seemed adamant that the jab was extremely necessary to controlling this dangerous virus and stated that the studies have proven that vaccines not only hinder transmission, but prevent death and ensure that any symptoms are less than they would be. Yep and for every study that shows this we have studies that show that the vaccines don't provide any protection against transmission of the virus, catching the virus, or death. Whether or not it helps with the symptoms seems to be pretty much up in the air. Just seeing how things have progressed, it seems obvious that the vaccines do not prevent the spread of the virus, or places where pretty much everyone is vaxxed would not continue to have cases.

Here's the article if you want to laugh yourself:

Here's another opinion on this as well:

I'd like to see a link to the data showing that the vaccine doesn't provide any protection against death or severity of the illness if contracted.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I'd like to see a link to the data showing that the vaccine doesn't provide any protection against death or severity of the illness if contracted.

You'll have to look it up as I didn't save any of the links. I've seen so much back and forth with info that I'll just muddle my own way through. I don't doubt that the vaccines give at least some protection in the form of less severe symptoms, but that's it in my mind and not worth the possible side effects depending on your age and health status. You're free to research and come to your own conclusions.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Anyone have any better sources for this story?

Just about everything I found links back to that tweet. The video appears to be real, but does not match his claims. There have been about 79k total adverse reaction reports, most of which are sore arm/fever/headache/chills. So not severe. There have been about 10k claims filed. Also the govt has not that I can find offered any cash to any of the claims yet, let alone over 600k. That is the maximum amount allowed under the law.
    That video seems pretty legit.
    See above.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Just about everything I found links back to that tweet. The video appears to be real, but does not match his claims. There have been about 79k total adverse reaction reports, most of which are sore arm/fever/headache/chills. So not severe. There have been about 10k claims filed. Also the govt has not that I can find offered any cash to any of the claims yet, let alone over 600k. That is the maximum amount allowed under the law.

See above.
    So Bloomberg is accurate and the guy in the video is lying? dont_believe_you_anchorman_zps267e5cbb_GIF-108.gif

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Nope. the guy who wrote that tweet is lying. The news clip stated 79k adverse reactions, not 79k severe reactions. Also stated that the 600k plus was the highest, not that anyone has been offered that amount or any amount. Bloomberg just backs that up.
    If you want to dissect it. From the Tweet.

REPORT: 79,000 People! - The government now ADMITS to severe vaccine side effects. - Offering some victims over $600,000 in cash and compensation. - Australia.

The https://saltmustflow.com/ website says this.........

Australia Admits 80,000 Severe Injection Side Effects – Offering $600k In Compensation​

Of course Bloomberg only gives part of the story.

Bottom line is there are severe side effects and the Aussie .gov is going to be paying comp. This is the first .gov to admit this as far as I know.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Building on JCSR's mention of Australians... Draconian measures because 0.0047% of the population has died from covid. 3x more people die every year there from other causes.

They have indeed returned to their roots; A prison colony.

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    If you want to dissect it. From the Tweet.

REPORT: 79,000 People! - The government now ADMITS to severe vaccine side effects. - Offering some victims over $600,000 in cash and compensation. - Australia.

The https://saltmustflow.com/ website says this.........

Australia Admits 80,000 Severe Injection Side Effects – Offering $600k In Compensation​

Of course Bloomberg only gives part of the story.

Bottom line is there are severe side effects and the Aussie .gov is going to be paying comp. This is the first .gov to admit this as far as I know.
    He's going off the same tweet/news clip, which the news report doesn't say that. The 80k is the total number of reports, the reporter also makes no mention of the Australian govt admitting that they are accurate. How many reports are there on VAERS, and how many has the govt or manufactures admitting are caused by the vaccine? The US has also offered compensation for vaccines, and has for a while. Long before covid and these vaccines.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom