Santa Claus
    5sd6vc.jpg

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    If they start mandating the vaccine to kids, that’s when I see things really going sideways. Most adults will complain about mandates. Maybe quit their job or retire. But nothing too crazy. Start forcing their children to get it? Yikes. I really hope the backlash against the current mandates prevents something like that from coming up.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    If they start mandating the vaccine to kids, that’s when I see things really going sideways. Most adults will complain about mandates. Maybe quit their job or retire. But nothing too crazy. Start forcing their children to get it? Yikes. I really hope the backlash against the current mandates prevents something like that from coming up.

Think it's already mandated in Komiefornia when it gets full approval

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    100% chance it goes on the schedule for half the states. But it's highly likely that Biden signs an executive order mandating them in public schools with the threat that they'll loose federal funds if they don't make such policies.

And yes. People will then start to lose their ****.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    100% chance it goes on the schedule for half the states. But it's highly likely that Biden signs an executive order mandating them in public schools with the threat that they'll loose federal funds if they don't make such policies.

And yes. People will then start to lose their ****.
    I really hope you’re wrong. Parents are already upset about mask mandates and quarantines. There will absolutely be violence if this happens. We don’t need that happening.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Now that covid vaccines are approved for kids, I'm predicting that we'll suddenly see the approved, labeled Comirnaty Pfizer vaccines miraculously appear.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I really hope you’re wrong. Parents are already upset about mask mandates and quarantines. There will absolutely be violence if this happens. We don’t need that happening.
    Yeah, parents are upset. And their upset has not caused changes in policies. Yet I don't think the people in power are affected by that. They keep doing it.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I think a certain level of pain and suffering for child abusers is a good start. We have 5 children and 9 grandchildren, so I know where I stand. Definitely may need something to happen.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Employers allowed to make employees pay for testing and masks….

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    C8FD9EDD-3E30-474A-8E2D-FF29AD1EDB50.jpeg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The bug, the jab, all a means of marketing the reset.
    Fitts is a smart lady and certainly better informed than myself. Glad she's around and willing to share.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Curious if anyone knows or if it's been published what the government is paying per shot. All those kids are an untapped market. Next they will mandate it for your pets.

Always follow the money

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    The bug, the jab, all a means of marketing the reset.
    Fitts is a smart lady and certainly better informed than myself. Glad she's around and willing to share.
    Just watched it, excellent! I don't think many board members take the time for this great overview of what's really going on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom