• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    One legit difference between these folks and a significant portion of the population is that you can bet these folks have a kick ass immune system. You don't live on a farm with animals without being inundated with crap on a steady basis and I firmly believe there is a lot to be said for it. One of the reasons I'm not interested in the vaccine is for this very reason, I believe my family's immune system is capable of preventing the infection from getting serious. My wife and daughter have both had it now and my daughter had no symptoms. I can't imagine I haven't had it, I know I've been significantly exposed but I've never tested positive. We live amongst two dogs, four cats, a rabbit, 33 chickens, four horses and two goats.

A lot of people in the suburbs and cities would **** themselves if their precious child were to get chicken crap on their hands, or horse crap flung on them from a horse stomping in the mud/manure. They and their children live in a near sterile environment and they have the immune systems to prove it. The scientists have been warning us for years about all of the anti-bacterial soaps being used but they're still mighty popular and way overused.

And I believe that so many of the allergies folks fight are from this new way of living. The immune system is like a working breed dog, you either give it some work or it will create work for you. The immu system will not sit idle.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    And I believe that so many of the allergies folks fight are from this new way of living. The immune system is like a working breed dog, you either give it some work or it will create work for you. The immu system will not sit idle.
    Hmmmm.....maybe there's an untapped market here. Maybe I could start an "immune system boot camp". People come here, pay me $50 and clean out the stalls, the coop and fluff the manure/compost to strengthen their immune systems!

I'll be rich!!!!!!!!!!

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Hmmmm.....maybe there's an untapped market here. Maybe I could start an "immune system boot camp". People come here, pay me $50 and clean out the stalls, the coop and fluff the manure/compost to strengthen their immune systems!

I'll be rich!!!!!!!!!!

The arrogance of mankind will always be his biggest stumbling block…

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County

I'll be rich!!!!!!!!!!

When I bought this property, there was a coop here with about 6 inches of poop in it. 5 gallons of kero and a match cleaned it up real nice.

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    What was the comedian said something about a strong immune system because he swam in poop rivers.
    Said the immune system had to exercise.
    I didn't exactly swim in poop rivers but Dad and Grandpa sold off the dairy cows back in 1960 when I was 5 y.o. I do remember wheeling my little wheel barrow full of manure out the back door of the barn, up the ramp at full speed and dumping it on the pile. Every so often I'd lose control and go head over heals rolling down the manure pile. Had a ball. Grandpa always said how he got a kick out of see me do that. Mom not so much.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    My father was convinced that growing up playing in the dirt was absolutely beneficial to having a strong immune system. I would add to that growing up eating things that are fresh and raw.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Well, it seems sweden confirmed what I'd pieced together from various papers:

The effectiveness of the vaccine falls off a cliff very quickly over time. I pinned it around 3 months.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well, it seems sweden confirmed what I'd pieced together from various papers:

The effectiveness of the vaccine falls off a cliff very quickly over time. I pinned it around 3 months.

Monthly booster shots will solve that.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Anyone that believes I’m responsible for your health and safety, wait till you get my list of things you will be required to do to maintain my health and safety.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Anyone that believes I’m responsible for your health and safety, wait till you get my list of things you will be required to do to maintain my health and safety.
    If you think I should be forced to do things to protect YOUR health and safety, I have a list of things YOU will have to do to protect MY freedom and autonomy.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

If you think I should be forced to do things to protect YOUR health and safety, I have a list of things YOU will have to do to protect MY freedom and autonomy.

Get a room

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom