• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Are we really going to quibble about the exact numbers?

[looks up thread]

Apparently.

Anyhoo, this is more faith in media outlets than I am used to on INGO.

There are numerous reasons that the 97% number and the "less than 300" number could both be accurate....but it really doesn't matter.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm glad to see attention is being called to this. It's kind of funny how, in their mad rush to make the country not racist, they're actually being just that.
    So what you're saying is that a race-neutral regulation which ends up affecting members of one race more than another is racist.

Cool. Now do voter ID.

My point is simply that there are reasons to oppose vaccine mandates and related restrictions, but racism is not among them.

Last edited:

Simorah

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2021
    Boone County, Indiana
    So what you're saying is that a race-neutral regulation which ends up affecting members of one race more than another is racist.

Cool. Now do voter ID.

My point is simply that there are reasons to oppose vaccine mandates and related restrictions, but racism is not among them.
    WTAF?? Maybe you should go back and re-read. I made a simple observation but whatever floats your boat, man.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Conservatives screaming "my body, my choice!", pushing forged documents, shouting "racism" at things they don't agree with...

****ing clown world.

clown.gif

:):

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    If you have nothing helpful or useful to contribute, please STFU. We don't need more division, more anger and more trolling. We got enough to last a decade as it is.
    I've contributed plenty in this thread. The anger is only coming from those who can't deal with having their position challenged.

Feel free to take your own advice.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    I've contributed plenty in this thread. The anger is only coming from those who can't deal with having their position challenged.

Feel free to take your own advice.
    I'm not actively trolling everyone that disagrees with me. You have been on this topic since the beginning.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I'm not actively trolling everyone that disagrees with me. You have been on this topic since the beginning.
    Disagreement is not trolling. Sorry if your discomfort with opposing viewpoints makes you feel that way.

If you can't see the hypocrisy in conservatives acting like raving mad lunatic liberals, that's your problem.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Disagreement is not trolling. Sorry if your discomfort with opposing viewpoints makes you feel that way.

If you can't see the hypocrisy in conservatives acting like raving mad lunatic liberals, that's your problem.
    You mean my viewpoint that I don't understand why previously infected people are not being included in the vaccinated category and they are showing better immunity than those non PI that are vax'd? Because THAT is the only viewpoint I have shared in this thread or any other. I'm sorry I don't fit your strawman. I'm trying to get you to knock this **** off for a little while. You know, so the community can heal.

But apparently **** it. **** everyone off all the time is the new way we do **** now.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    and natural immunity is still not mentioned. I feel like we are the Valdemorts (yes I said the name) of this whole deal.
    ...because they they are comparing vaccinated to unvaccinated as it is not ethical to give someone the virus.

the issue is what to do moving forward and purposely giving people the virus isn't part of that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom