• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Are you equating not 100% effective with absolutely no effectiveness?
    So you’re saying people are rabidly screaming that I need to be vaccinated, for something that isn’t a 100% sure thing, for a virus that vaccinated individuals still get and spread, and that has a 99.7% survival rating without the vaccine? What does the vaccine do, increase it to 99.8%?

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    ...because they they are comparing vaccinated to unvaccinated as it is not ethical to give someone the virus.

the issue is what to do moving forward and purposely giving people the virus isn't part of that.
    Where have I said we needed to give people thevirus? I'm talking about the forcing the jab with people who have already had and recovered. Those people, of which there are millions, have been ignored and howto procede with them has been glossed over.

Look, I am a monster I get it. But I'm not saying give everyone the 'rona (even though it looks like thats whats going to happen with the vax anyway).

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Are you equating not 100% effective with absolutely no effectiveness?
    It seems they're only effective at possibly (still not 100%) reducing the severity of infection. They don't prevent contracting Covid, they don't prevent carrying (and some studies have shown that they enhance it due to higher viral loads in the vaccinated/asymptomatic) Covid, so I really can't blame anyone that says, "What's the point?" And FWIW I've had my 2 Pfizer shots, but the news that's come out just since we got ours kinda has me scratching my head too.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Most people don’t die in under two weeks. Unless that had changed in the past year.
    I thought the 5th or 9th day was the worst?

Regardless, given the scenario I mentioned, I think that should definitely count as a vaccinated death. Why are they fudging numbers instead of being honest with us? Can’t we make our own decisions with facts, instead of numbers being altered to disguise the facts?

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    FTR, I've always been your body your choice. I know that won't set well with some but it's not my choice to make for someone else. I'd just like a little A.) honesty and 2.) respect on that. Apparently both are not possible at this point.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Pretty sure I got passed over for a new job bc of my lack of vaccination. Interview seemed to be going great until they asked if I was vaccinated. 3rd and final interview

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Lol!!!! They actually fact checked this meme D39770CC-7D16-4AB6-92EE-6C34CA60E9A8.jpeg this is what their fact check says...

Riou, who worked on the paper that the CDC cited for the estimated infection fatality rates, noted that the survival rate listed for those over 70 doesn’t reflect what the paper found. The survival rate for those between ages 70 and 79 would be about 95%, as the sign says, but the rate for those over 80 would be lower, about 70% to 80%, he said. That distinction wasn’t included in the CDC’s report either, though.

More importantly, focusing on the high survival rates minimizes the deadly toll that COVID-19 has already taken.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! Don’t focus on high survival rates. Focus on how many have died to date. ****ing morons.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    From COVID, flu, pneumonia, car crashes, heart attacks, plane crashes……………
    People are seriously ate up over this. 99.8% survival rating. Fact check “well, let’s not focus on the amount survived, nor the percentages being correct or not... let’s focus on how many are dead”.

OMG! QUICK! EVERYBODY PUT SOMETHING IN YOUR BODY THATS NOT EVEN A YEAR OLD!!! If you don’t you’re anti science.

Meh. **** em.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Two regulators at the FDA resigned from their positions over disagreement with the Biden’s pressure to move forward with COVID booster shots without FDA approval, as well as with the CDC involvement in the vaccine approval process.

Last edited:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    A nice gem from the factcheck.org article about the DeSantis meme I posted earlier.

“We know that the vaccines currently in use have been tremendously effective in preventing hospitalizations and death,” Schwartz said. “They all but eliminate the outcomes of COVID-19 that have been so catastrophic.”

So, they don’t eliminate the catastrophic outcomes? So, what’s the point again?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom