• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    Off to Warsaw with a bunch of area folks. Almost kicked the aforementioned a** (well, in full disclosure, we were pretty even after 4 stages) but he had a very good last stage and I........didn't.

I suppose we are going to HAVE to talk about the 4 FTE's, 4 Mikes and the gift from above reshoot.....:wallbash: If you're a good person, good things happen to you.;)

Other than that, I was clean until the last target......:yesway:

Another good match put on by Warsaw. Lots of fun stages to shoot. Almost worth getting up at 4:30

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Slept in until 7:30, headed down to Columbus and car-pooled down with OWGEM (great guy!)

Had a blast shooting with Max, Jerry D., Tony and crew!

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Warsaw

Another great match with way too low of a turnout for the stages that were set up.

Shot the match clean, had two great runs, one good run, and two terribly slow stages. Mental score has me slightly ahead of Bill.

I am not going to mention the reshoot. The rules were followed to a T, and these things happen. Good things do happen to good people. If my mental score is correct I would rather beat Bill than have Bill lose it by something dumb like forgetting four targets.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Just did the calc, shot a 57% classifier.

The A.C.T. training is paying off, as I get a little better each time I don't hit a no-shoot :D

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    Another great match with way too low of a turnout for the stages that were set up.

Shot the match clean, had two great runs, one good run, and two terribly slow stages. Mental score has me slightly ahead of Bill.

I am not going to mention the reshoot. The rules were followed to a T, and these things happen. Good things do happen to good people. If my mental score is correct I would rather beat Bill than have Bill lose it by something dumb like forgetting four targets.

Me too. I was just so overjoyed at the star results, I thought, Man, I'm going to smoke this stage. Pretty fast time too....but then there's a reload and 8 shots I didn't take.

Top Bottom