• ...and so much more!
  • MJ317

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 13, 2010
    Greenwood
    Multi-Gun

I and dj1973 are headed to Wildcat Valley Rifle & Pistol Club near Brookston, IN on Sunday. We went to the last one in June and had a blast. The 300 yarder kicked some butt. Hope they have it this time.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I and dj1973 are headed to Wildcat Valley Rifle & Pistol Club near Brookston, IN on Sunday. We went to the last one in June and had a blast. The 300 yarder kicked some butt. Hope they have it this time.

Sounds like a good time, hopefully one of these days I can gear up again for some of that action.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    I am heading to Warsaw
    I haven't decided on what I am going to shoot .
    I got my STI back but I have only been able to put about 200 rounds thru it.
    Not enough for a good test ,but I didn't have any malfunctions

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County

I hope to gear up to try this next year ,It has to be fun

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    I hope to gear up to try this next year ,It has to be fun

Oh yeah it's fun.....and expensive. However much you paid for that STI, plan on that each for your rifle and shotgun. Maybe another $500 for optics for the rifle. And you will need a cart to haul all your stuff, shotgun shell caddies, choke tubes, etc, etc, etc.

I'm going to Warsaw with every intention of kicking Coach's butt in SS. Sure will be glad when he gets his gun back....

I shot an 83% El Prez last night....I'm feeling gooooood:cheers:

OWGEM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    My better half tells me we have nothing planned for Sunday and so I will be going to Silver Creek.

Hickman - If you can meet me in Columbus you are welcome to ride the rest of the way with me.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    It's Too Damn Hot.

2681802832_1d68c21067.jpg

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Well, I could HTFU and be sweaty and miserable and maybe die, or I could stay at home in the air conditioning and be comfy with the only drawback being that I'm considered a p***y.

Choice made!

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Well, I could HTFU and be sweaty and miserable and maybe die, or I could stay at home in the air conditioning and be comfy with the only drawback being that I'm considered a p***y.

Choice made!

We don't consider you being a P***y, we know you are:D

But we still like to keep you around to remind you that you are a P***y.:gheyhi:

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Oh yeah it's fun.....and expensive. However much you paid for that STI, plan on that each for your rifle and shotgun. Maybe another $500 for optics for the rifle. And you will need a cart to haul all your stuff, shotgun shell caddies, choke tubes, etc, etc, etc.

I'm going to Warsaw with every intention of kicking Coach's butt in SS. Sure will be glad when he gets his gun back....

I shot an 83% El Prez last night....I'm feeling gooooood:cheers:
    Bring it!:draw: You must have seen the score from the classifier at South Central. It was bad.:xmad:

I have acutally practiced twice this week and have a steel match tomorrow. I am feeling pretty good as well. :cool:

With any luck this should be my last match in SS for quite some time. I am hopeful for the gun in time for WVPPS. This weekend will get me classified in SS for future events. :yesway:

Nice job on El Prez:patriot:

Top Bottom