• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skroggster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Kokomo, Indiana
    Fun day today dispite how my day went. It was a total "Twelve-Seventy Four-Alpha"

That is referred to as a complete:poop::poop: in progress from stage 1 and got deeper thru the day.

Thanks all for a fun and learning year!

sti38super

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2010
    Seymour
    GREAT STAGES today. Shot like CRAP but really enjoyed the match. See you all next sunday at South Central. 6 stage 130 rds. Melody Line classifier.

sti38super

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2010
    Seymour
    Found out why I had a SQIB today!!! Powder measure return bar had come loose and was not returning bar back far enough to let the powder into it. Something I don't check to often on the 650. When I load major 9's the case is almost full so I watch that but with 40 cal you don't see the powder unless you make a effort to see it. I will remember this from now on!!!

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    Found out why I had a SQIB today!!! Powder measure return bar had come loose and was not returning bar back far enough to let the powder into it. Something I don't check to often on the 650. When I load major 9's the case is almost full so I watch that but with 40 cal you don't see the powder unless you make a effort to see it. I will remember this from now on!!!

I found a fix for this. Put a heavy duty rubber band around the powder measure, move it to the bottom of the cone and hook it over the stub sticking out of the powder measure bar.

Litlratt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 17, 2009
    Terre Haute
    A fun match. The windless cold wasn't too bad.

Fixed the light strike issue only to experience extraction problems. I swear that gun is possessed.........by something other than the moron who owns it:xmad:

msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    Scores

I should get to scores tonight or tomorrow. 50 shooters will take a while. Nice turn out!

BTW - looking for a voluneer(s) to take over scoring for next year. All that is required is a pc/laptop and average computer skills. Oh and making it to most if not all the matches helps too.

I hope to be back on the range soon.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I should get to scores tonight or tomorrow. 50 shooters will take a while. Nice turn out!

BTW - looking for a voluneer(s) to take over scoring for next year. All that is required is a pc/laptop and average computer skills. Oh and making it to most if not all the matches helps too.

Take your time...The only thing I shot decently was the classifier.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    A fun match. The windless cold wasn't too bad.

Fixed the light strike issue only to experience extraction problems. I swear that gun is possessed.........by something other than the moron who owns it:xmad:

I thought we had established two things:
    1) It is a feeding not an extraction problem.
    2) You do not clear malfunctions properly.:D

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis

When I envision our scorekeeper, with a bad arm due to rotator cuff surgery, and a bad thumb, the term "as busy as a one armed paper-hanger" comes to mind... :D Get better, and thanks for doing scores as long as you have.

Top Bottom