• ...and so much more!
  • riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    Whine, whine, whine. Somehow you seem to score OK. HTFU! :):

Hmm, how many are there of us who wouldn't even have clue about USPSA, much less any shooting sport if it wasn't for this?

I know that I wouldn't
    Well I still don't have a clue but I know what USPSA is and I enjoy the hell out of it:)
    If it wasn't for ACT's Competiton 101 and the competition league I would never have gone to a match.
    Thanks Guys

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    As of now it looks like clear and chilly. Ill take it over 95 degrees any day
    Going to have to do sign up old school no computer guy to do sign in. Going to offer the same thing as last week in limited High hit factor on classifier contest $5.00 buy in winner takes all.

glock34

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Fishers
    Thinking about making this my first USPSA match. How many rounds will I need for this match? What is the one thing most first time USPSA shooters forget? I have gun,mags,belt, mag pouches, eye and hearing protection, ammo.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    Thinking about making this my first USPSA match. How many rounds will I need for this match? What is the one thing most first time USPSA shooters forget? I have gun,mags,belt, mag pouches, eye and hearing protection, ammo.

Bring a coat. Maybe some coffee. :yesway: 200 rds will get you through just about any normal club match.

Remember to have fun.

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County

The thing that forget most often is to look at my front site:)

Just tell the guy running things it's your first match and he will take good care of you.
    Like Bill D said ,don't forget to have a great time

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton

Go slow, be safe...the fun just naturally happens. I have to warn you, it becomes an addiction. Be prepared :D. Ask lots of questions. There will be a wealth of knowledge in your squad.

My only other suggestion would be not to "Think" but just do. See you tomorrow.

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Was over at the range today setting up with the greatly appriciated help of Bart, Josh, Mark and Derrick. Looks to be a good time challenging courses yet fun. Weather looks to be good. Hope to see alot of people there for the last USPSA match of the season for ACC. Once again Derrick has put together a real fun short feild course.

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Go slow, be safe...the fun just naturally happens. I have to warn you, it becomes an addiction. Be prepared :D. Ask lots of questions. There will be a wealth of knowledge in your squad.

My only other suggestion would be not to "Think" but just do. See you tomorrow.
    You might have to wake downrange up to get any info from him though. He just got back from namby pamby land. He'll be suffering from jet lag.:D

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    You might have to wake downrange up to get any info from him though. He just got back from namby pamby land. He'll be suffering from jet lag.:D

Heh...I slept from 8:30 - 6:00 a.m. I'm feeling pretty good. I hope it translates into a good day :D. Namby Pamby land was real cool. You did an excellent job Mayor. Now to widen the danged roads. The rental passenger side mirror would thank you.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Great stages today guys, shot a 60% classifier and threw 3 m's trying to catch Teddy.

Had to shoot and run as I have to drive south.

See everyone at SC next weekend.

mongo404

Master
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Frankfort
    Thanks to all that attended and helped out this morning and to those who helped tear down. Glad everybody enjoyed the stages. Alot more people than I expected, AWSOME turn out, total of 48. I shot like crap had a mike on every stage except the great one drill. Had some descent times though. But just couldnt put it all together. Looks like more practice is in order. Ill be looking forward to just showing up and shooting the next one. Was dragging a bit after this one. To many movers and activators. Looking forward to see who took the high hit factor contest. Scores will be a little longer getting out this time. Sorry it is a Holiday Ya know

Top Bottom