3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis

msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    Scores are done and posted at the Atlanta Conservation Club: USPSA Scores. Please review. Let me know if there are any issues.

I will get them up to USPSA this weekend.

Administrative note: there were a lot of incorrect totals on the sheets, some with no totals and one stage with no time. Unfortunately that shooter will get a zero for that one. Reminder for all, its the shooters responsibility to check their scoresheet and make sure it is correctly filled out.

Hope you all had a good season (better than I did anyway). Hope to see you all alot more next year! I look forward to doing less physical therapy and more shooting!

msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    When I envision our scorekeeper, with a bad arm due to rotator cuff surgery, and a bad thumb, the term "as busy as a one armed paper-hanger" comes to mind... :D Get better, and thanks for doing scores as long as you have.

Thanks Chizzle! I will just be glad to say good bye to 2010 and hopefully have a much less medically challenging 2011!

We do have a new volunteer for scorekeeping for 2011. We can always use another so let me know if you want to step up.

glock34

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Fishers
    My times were not bad for my first USPSA match. I think at the next match I will try aiming at one of the targets :ugh: I knew I blew one of the stages when I was done shooting and the RO asked me (knowing this was my first match) "did anyone tell you that the black on the targets is hard cover and you are not suppose to shoot that" :n00b:

I still had a good time, saw an old fishing buddy and some of the regualar good people from the steel shooting. I think I might be hooked on this.

Top Bottom