• Status
    Not open for further replies.

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    Now there's a story in there somewhere...

So, hmmm, I'm still getting feedback on this :dunno:

The only reason I asked was it seemed it might be more effective to get the point across to some than just using the "Ignore" feature, which is easily undone with people quoting, plus the ignored poster doesn't know he's being ignored (as far as I can tell, at least). There's two or three on here I just ignore without doing it formally, and having them "rep" me didn't sit all that well. I don't know I'd ever even use a "refuse rep", but for the internet, clarity keeps things moving.

I don't really care, this "reputation" stuff is new to me. I don't frequent many internet forums, and this one is the first I've run across with the reputation feature, so it took me for a while to even start to use it. I can see it makes for some camaraderie and alliances on a subject, and I'll use it as such, but it's funny when people write and tell me to not take it so seriously when they obviously are. ;)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Darn. I thought this was a free rep thread... Shame on me for thinkin... LOL

I do have a question though. How do you know how many rep points you are giving out and how many someone gives you? I'm just curious. One of those useless pieces of knowledge I'm trying to acquire.... :D

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    The FAQ states that one can hide one's reputation. However, when I attempted to do so, the mechanism wasn't available.

Am I missing something, or is the FAQ incorrect?

I've already PM'd this question sometime ago to one I thought that would know and respond. No dice though.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    That part of the FAQ is boiler plate and some of those items may not be valid. We are working on updating all stickies and FAQs but we have no idea when this will be finished as it is a large task.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom