• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    I'm on another forum with a rep system. I never really understood just how it works, thanks for the post.

Hopefully people here won't skew the system with rep trades and begging.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    We all want rep! I'm so close to getting a second bar. I'm gonna be famous one day...lmao So help a turtle out. And spread the INGO luv. lol I had to try Turtle! Turtle!

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Fenway - what movie is that? I actually saw that happen in the Air Force. We were learning how to clean and re-assemble our Barettas and a guy forgot to flip the little lever back after he locked the slide. Instructor checked to make sure the gun was empty, hit the slide release, and shot the slide off the gun. Needless to say, the guy who forgot to put his gun together properly got made fun of...

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    I like this thread and think it should be a STICKY. Great for the new users.... Be cool and you will get that second green box... I'm over half way to my 3RD YAY... But seriously just spread the rep and it will come back to you eventually!

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    We all want rep! I'm so close to getting a second bar. I'm gonna be famous one day...lmao So help a turtle out. And spread the INGO luv. lol I had to try Turtle! Turtle!

Sorry but I hit the "wall" apparently.

I felt like a democrat there for a while it was so easy to make so many people happy I thought it would never end.

Then I got a messege the rep well was empty and I have to wait 24 hours for it to fill up again. I guess reputation doesn't grow on trees.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    [QUOTEThen I got a messege the rep well was empty and I have to wait 24 hours for it to fill up again. I guess reputation doesn't grow on trees.

Huh?[/quote]

It said I've given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours. "Try again later."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom