• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I am simply pointing out that a former rep from Hawaii has at least six threads and over 500 posts from conservative guys on a gun forum, with a significant number of those threads mentioning her looks and or posting pictures of her, including the posting of an actress in a bikini believing it was Tulsi multiple times.

Is any of that not true?

So many are saying, paraphrased, “she is interesting I want to learn more about her and see what positions she takes now” Why all the interest? Why is she not held to her stated beliefs and actions, (supporting Bernie). What about her makes conservative guys want to give her a chance? Why?
    Can you answer my simple challenge to you and that is to find anyone here who is interested in TG for whatever reason that actually supports her for her past policy positions? Once again if you can even find one and point it out then they can try to defend themselves.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Can you answer my simple challenge to you and that is to find anyone here who is interested in TG for whatever reason that actually supports her for her past policy positions? Once again if you can even find one and point it out then they can try to defend themselves.
    Why do I need to prove what I did not say? In fact this question is the opposite of what I am saying. I am saying a bunch of members are overlooking her past because they are attracted by her looks. A phenomenon that is evidenced by an inordinate amount of attention by conservative men. A phenomenon that has caught the attention of national commentators.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Conservatives are sex starved maniacs because of their tendency to hold Victorian views when it comes to sex and must therefore fantasize

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Why do I need to prove what I did not say? In fact this question is the opposite of what I am saying. I am saying a bunch of members are overlooking her past because they are attracted by her looks. A phenomenon that is evidenced by an inordinate amount of attention by conservative men. A phenomenon that has caught the attention of national commentators.
    Overlooking her past because of her looks in favor of what? My point is that they are not doing so because they agree with her past policy positions. I for one am in favor of setting her past aside for now because of the current path she has chosen which aligns with Republicans against the Democrat party. As long as she stays on that path then I am willing to roll with it.

Now if/when she should openly come out and actively starts advocating or campaigning for her past policy positions then it once again becomes a no bueno no matter what my opinion is of her looks.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Overlooking her past because of her looks in favor of what? My point is that they are not doing so because they agree with her past policy positions. I for one am in favor of setting her past aside for now because of the current path she has chosen which aligns with Republicans against the Democrat party. As long as she stays on that path then I am willing to roll with it.

Now if/when she should openly come out and actively starts advocating or campaigning for her past policy positions then it once again becomes a no bueno no matter what my opinion is of her looks.
    In favor of giving undeserved attention. There are hundreds if not thousands of conservative women (and men for that matter) that deserve this attention and support, many of the women are “hot”, why not them? Why Tulsi?

We live in a time when giving attention is support. The internet engagement scores are used to get cash funding for future endeavors.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I am simply pointing out that a former rep from Hawaii has at least six threads and over 500 posts from conservative guys on a gun forum, with a significant number of those threads mentioning her looks and or posting pictures of her, including the posting of an actress in a bikini believing it was Tulsi multiple times.

Is any of that not true?

So many are saying, paraphrased, “she is interesting I want to learn more about her and see what positions she takes now” Why all the interest? Why is she not held to her stated beliefs and actions, (supporting Bernie). What about her makes conservative guys want to give her a chance? Why?
    But 200 of them are yours. :p

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    In favor of giving undeserved attention. There are hundreds if not thousands of conservative women (and men for that matter) that deserve this attention and support, many of the women are “hot”, why not them? Why Tulsi?

We live in a time when giving attention is support. The internet engagement scores are used to get cash funding for future endeavors.
    Dude, why can't you sit back and enjoy watching a pretty female former dem effectively eviscerate her former political party? Just enjoy the show.

giphy.gif

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN

You live in an imaginary world. It's obvious, nobody is going to pull you out of it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Missionary position?
    Conservatives are sex starved maniacs because of their tendency to hold Victorian views when it comes to sex and must therefore fantasize
    Are you interjecting with these posts in an effort to avoid introducing incivility into the discussion? If so I think you are going about it the wrong way.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This is leading to another breakdown by both sides which seems to occur every time TG's name is mentioned. It's one of the reasons why I requested that the mods shut down the other TG thread that I started.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You live in an imaginary world. It's obvious, nobody is going to pull you out of it.
    So to sum up.

Tulsi deserves all this attention?

More than actual conservatives that have views more aligned to conservatives?

You want to give her support because no one else can successfully articulate those views?

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    So to sum up.

Tulsi deserves all this attention?

More than actual conservatives that have views more aligned to conservatives?

You want to give her support because no one else can successfully articulate those views?
    Let me pose a hypothetical to help you understand: if the CEO of Pfizer suddenly offered a mea culpa and admitted there were lies, bribes, corruption, and a massive cover-up involved in getting their jab into billions of arms, should that garner more attention than the same coming from Rand Paul or Americas Frontline Doctors? That would be the Holy grail of switcheroos, even though you despise Bourla and are much more aligned with the others I mentioned. This is that.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Let me pose a hypothetical to help you understand: if the CEO of Pfizer suddenly offered a mea culpa and admitted there were lies, bribes, corruption, and a massive cover-up involved in getting their jab into billions of arms, should that garner more attention than the same coming from Rand Paul or Americas Frontline Doctors? That would be the Holy grail of switcheroos, even though you despise Bourla and are much more aligned with the others I mentioned. This is that.
    You are giving Tulsi unwarranted escalation of power with the totally unrelated example. She is a congresscritter, failed presidential primary candidate marginalized by her former party but she says a few things we conservatives can agree with on her way out of the dem party and conservatives go crazy. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    You are giving Tulsi unwarranted escalation of power with the totally unrelated example. She is a congresscritter, failed presidential primary candidate marginalized by her former party but she says a few things we conservatives can agree with on her way out of the dem party and conservatives go crazy. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
    Holy OCD crap Batman.
    giphy.gif

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

My point which you seem to overlook is that she isn't given that attention over looks in support of her past policy. I guarantee any interest in TG would wane drastically no matter what she looks like if she stopped advocating against the Democrat party's lunacy and started advocating once again for her past policy positions. Comments on her looks don't come without the underlying support for her current efforts as a former Democrat and that attention is not undeserved IMO.

You seem to be the one stuck upon her looks alone. I'm saying it runs deeper than that.

Last edited:

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    My point which you seem to overlook is that she isn't given that attention in support of her past policy. I guarantee any support of TG would wane drastically if she stopped advocating against the Democrat party's lunacy and started advocating once again for her past policy positions. no matter what she looks like. Comments on her looks alone don't come without the underlying support for her current efforts and that attention is not undeserved IMO.

You seem to be the one stuck upon her looks alone. I'm saying it runs deeper than that.
    You just wasted your time again. Here it comes, wait for it...........

Top Bottom