• bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I heard Tony Katz announce this today.

He'll be at CPAC (maybe broadcasting?) Hopefully Tony will snag an interview.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    When I listen to her talk it takes me back to a time when both parties wanted to preserve the union, they just have a different route by which to travel. There are those who feel she does not deserve a chance to be on the side of common sense since she has a 'D' behind her name, but I remain hopeful more people like her will rise up and take back their party. It is what the American people deserve...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    When I listen to her talk it takes me back to a time when both parties wanted to preserve the union, they just have a different route by which to travel. There are those who feel she does not deserve a chance to be on the side of common sense since she has a 'D' behind her name, but I remain hopeful more people like her will rise up and take back their party. It is what the American people deserve...
    IMO she is like a heroin dealer who deplores the deaths being caused by fentanyl. As long as she remains a D she is an enabler, she just is in favor of killing us a little more slowly

Big Naughty

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Hendricks County
    She's a commie pretending to be something else. Just like Justin Trudeau, Angela Merkel, Vladimir Putin, Emmanuel Macron, the founders of Google, Jack Ma of Alibaba, etc she was a World Economic Forum Young Global Leader. A group created by none other than Klaus Schwab now of The Great Reset fame.

Voting isn't going to fix our problems. Every option you are presented with on every ballot has been compromised.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    She's a commie pretending to be something else. Just like Justin Trudeau, Angela Merkel, Vladimir Putin, Emmanuel Macron, the founders of Google, Jack Ma of Alibaba, etc she was a World Economic Forum Young Global Leader. A group created by none other than Klaus Schwab now of The Great Reset fame.

Voting isn't going to fix our problems. Every option you are presented with on every ballot has been compromised.

This is legitimately alarming and I wasn't aware.

There goes the credibility of someone I actually thought was a reasonable voice left of center...

P.S. Anyone questioning the importance of this or applying a conspiracy label, you need to read their own website.

KtpfBpM.png

*coughs*

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Top Bottom