• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I've got nothing but love for Tulsi. I've listened to her speak on podcasts and seen her on the debate stage. Yeah, I know we don't agree on everything, but I know where she stands and I don't think she's bought off. I think she's an old school "D" from a time when they used to actually care about their country. Like it or not, she's done more for her country than many people who have an "R" by their name. I at least like to know where a person stands and with Tulsi there's no mystery around that.

Personally, I'd love to see Tulsi and Rand Paul on the same ticket.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Anyone sliding over from the democrats saying the party is off the deep end is still a communist and not a conservative. Their intentions is to pull the gop to the left.
    Hear, hear

Maybe she thinks she can be the next Mitt Romney and that we'll give her the knife to drive into our back

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I've got nothing but love for Tulsi. I've listened to her speak on podcasts and seen her on the debate stage. Yeah, I know we don't agree on everything, but I know where she stands and I don't think she's bought off. I think she's an old school "D" from a time when they used to actually care about their country. Like it or not, she's done more for her country than many people who have an "R" by their name. I at least like to know where a person stands and with Tulsi there's no mystery around that.

Personally, I'd love to see Tulsi and Rand Paul on the same ticket.
    We know where she stands with respect to the 2nd Amendment. No mystery around that.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Very interesting. Impressive speech, IMHO.

She pokes the dems in a whole lot of ways, on top of addressing Ukraine and Canadian current issues...

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Very interesting. Impressive speech, IMHO.

She pokes the dems in a whole lot of ways, on top of addressing Ukraine and Canadian current issues...

In light of what is happening currently in Ukraine and Canada, has she reconsidered her opposition to RKBA? NO?

Why is her willingness to mouth what you want to hear impressive

She is just Mitt Romney with a cootch

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    In light of what is happening currently in Ukraine and Canada, has she reconsidered her opposition to RKBA? NO?

Why is her willingness to mouth what you want to hear impressive

She is just Mitt Romney with a cootch
    I was about to hit "Like", but I don't want to get struck by lightning.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    A really big red flag (other than being anti 2A) that went up for me at one of the dem debates in 2019 or 2020: the nuanced difference between the taliban and al qaeda and how she distinguished between the two. BULL ******* ****!!!! There ain't a dime's worth of difference between those two groups of goat-******* terrorists and I really didn't give a flying **** what this Guard puke had to say about it.

The HB 1077 BS obviously has me a bit more surly than usual. Rant over.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    A really big red flag (other than being anti 2A) that went up for me at one of the dem debates in 2019 or 2020: the nuanced difference between the taliban and al qaeda and how she distinguished between the two. BULL ******* ****!!!! There ain't a dime's worth of difference between those two groups of goat-******* terrorists and I really didn't give a flying **** what this Guard puke had to say about it.

The HB 1077 BS obviously has me a bit more surly than usual. Rant over.
    Kelly don't sit on the fence my brother......jump down here and set us straight OK.....:):

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    She's a commie pretending to be something else. Just like Justin Trudeau, Angela Merkel, Vladimir Putin, Emmanuel Macron, the founders of Google, Jack Ma of Alibaba, etc she was a World Economic Forum Young Global Leader. A group created by none other than Klaus Schwab now of The Great Reset fame.

Voting isn't going to fix our problems. Every option you are presented with on every ballot has been compromised.

Thank you, did not know that about her. Does change my opinion of her somewhat, but she's still better than most of the Democrats and many of the RINO's. That's not saying much since so many politicians are complete wastes of space.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    How is Mexico's border of sovereignty doing, *****?

Search before opening mouth is a good tactic on the internet... :buddies:

Last edited:

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I'm sick of hearing pols say they're all for the constitution and freedom, while at the same time supporting gun control, advocating for the elimination of fossil fuels through force and coercion, and the further expansion of .gov meddling in healthcare.

Just listening to her gush about the BoR while knowing about her stance on the 2nd makes me think she'll make a helluva RINO. She's openly supported Universal Background Checks, "Assault" weapon bans where we'd be expected to turn them in in exchange for a tax credit, closing that ornery gun show "loophole", banning 'high capacity' mags, and she's proud of it. But she loves her some Bill of Rights as hse rails about Biden's hypocrisy in front of a bunch wannabe legislators who are cheering her on, because she doesn't like HRC either!!!

No bump stocks

Supporting a decision to further ban the purchase of guns without due process via a secretive process utilized for the no fly list

Describing the sit in to force a vote on more gun control legislation. This one is interesting because immediately after saying that people on the no fly list shouldn't be able to buy guns, she admits that there is no due process for people accidentally/mistakenly put on that list.

Last edited:

winchester4440

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2021
    Evansville, IN
    Listen to her opinions on gun control and you'll see exactly what she is.
    I don’t have the date on this, but Tulsi sounds more sane than some of our own republicans. Maybe she’s getting closer to removing that “D” from behind her name.

This is from her Twitter feed, I think?

ETA: Crap, I’m late; sort for the dupe.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom