• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    What direction is she headed? What evidence is there she really believes what she is saying now? What could she be considered for?

I hear 'ya. I need more than words. I need to see action in defense and furthering of gun freedoms.
    So far she's headed in the right direction. Time will tell.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You just wasted your time again. Here it comes, wait for it...........
    I hear that. I don't expect that we will ever fully come to agreement. That won't stop me from presenting my position and it won't stop him as well. We both have the stubborn urge to be right and so it goes on.

What I will say is I won't deny that TG has some serious issues with her past policies that IM brought up, but I still won't dismiss her outright as a potential political asset and not rule her out entirely to be used as such because of it. It seems like IM appears to have decided that she isn't worth it and that's his opinion which he is entitled to and one that I am not obligated to agree with.

My only issue is when it gets to the point of personal attacks which always seems to happen at the mere mention of TG's name.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Let me pose a hypothetical to help you understand: if the CEO of Pfizer suddenly offered a mea culpa and admitted there were lies, bribes, corruption, and a massive cover-up involved in getting their jab into billions of arms, should that garner more attention than the same coming from Rand Paul or Americas Frontline Doctors? That would be the Holy grail of switcheroos, even though you despise Bourla and are much more aligned with the others I mentioned. This is that.
    Let me pose a hypothetical to help YOU understand. If Hilary Clinton suddenly started paying lip service to conservative viewpoints, would you be more inclined to trust her sincerity and ignore her past record/positions if she was 'hotter'

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Let me pose a hypothetical to help YOU understand. If Hilary Clinton suddenly started paying lip service to conservative viewpoints, would you be more inclined to trust her sincerity and ignore her past record/positions if she was 'hotter'
    Can she be any hotter?

Any of these yayhoos who start changing their tune are like people who go to the altar and get saved. Lets see how they are acting in a year or so.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Any of these yayhoos who start changing their tune are like people who go to the altar and get saved. Lets see how they are acting in a year or so.
    I noticed 'hotness' does not figure at all in that observation - which is exactly what some of us are saying is the correct role for 'hotness' in decision making

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Mike??

Why are you two so obsessed with hotness?

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    I noticed 'hotness' does not figure at all in that observation - which is exactly what some of us are saying is the correct role for 'hotness' in decision making
    Oh, the only 'hotness' you've observed is the morning after 'Taco Tuesday'.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The denials of those that have posts that only reference hot are some of the funniest doo doo on the forum. :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    No.
    I'll bring up AOC again, IMO she is an attractive person. At least physically. I wouldn't vote for her, and at the moment I wouldn't vote for Gabbard either. Huckabee Sanders looks aren't exactly my cup of tea, but I would vote for her.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Now that perhaps the train Gabbard arguably was trying to catch never left the station, I will be interested in seeing her actions going forward. She has a chance to walk the walk

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'll admit that TG didn't appear to have any discernable effect on the outcome of the election, I agree that if she is genuine, she needs to continue to walk the walk, not just talk and step up her game even more so now.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

Top Bottom