• ...and so much more!
  • Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I was trying to sell my sectional sleeper. I had one guy who just wanted to buy the hide-a-bed part. We made a deal and I was going to deliver it.
    On the way to the drop, I got pulled over because the loose change flew out of the sofa and busted the lights on the cop car. I got a big ticket and they wouldn't even let me unsnap the lights to get my change out. They said if I could find a receipt for the old sofa and prove that I own it, I can come in and get back the change.
    By the time I got to his house, his wife said he had already left and went to his mom's house. I assumed I got stood up because he didn't wait for me to get there. Besides, there was someone else who wanted the whole sectional. So I called up the second guy and got an 'I'll take it', and we set up a time for him to pick it up.
    Meanwhile, the first guy is calling me wanting half the sectional, saying he's really going to need it. I ignore him because I got a deal with the other guy. Then the second guy called and said he can't pick it up because his truck isn't running, and wants me to drop it off. He also wanted more detailed pictures because I had battle wrap on the arms for looks and he was suspicious about it.
    I told him I couldn't drop it off. Yeah, I was a little irritated, but mainly it's because I'm on probation in his county, and didn't want to risk it, change and all.
    So I call the first guy back, and he backs out of the deal because he got kicked out of his house.
    I really wish people would do what they say they're going to do. Is there a way I can let them know how I feel?

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    I was trying to sell my sectional sleeper. I had one guy who just wanted to buy the hide-a-bed part. We made a deal and I was going to deliver it.
    On the way to the drop, I got pulled over because the loose change flew out of the sofa and busted the lights on the cop car. I got a big ticket and they wouldn't even let me unsnap the lights to get my change out. They said if I could find a receipt for the old sofa and prove that I own it, I can come in and get back the change.
    By the time I got to his house, his wife said he had already left and went to his mom's house. I assumed I got stood up because he didn't wait for me to get there. Besides, there was someone else who wanted the whole sectional. So I called up the second guy and got an 'I'll take it', and we set up a time for him to pick it up.
    Meanwhile, the first guy is calling me wanting half the sectional, saying he's really going to need it. I ignore him because I got a deal with the other guy. Then the second guy called and said he can't pick it up because his truck isn't running, and wants me to drop it off. He also wanted more detailed pictures because I had battle wrap on the arms for looks and he was suspicious about it.
    I told him I couldn't drop it off. Yeah, I was a little irritated, but mainly it's because I'm on probation in his county, and didn't want to risk it, change and all.
    So I call the first guy back, and he backs out of the deal because he got kicked out of his house.
    I really wish people would do what they say they're going to do. Is there a way I can let them know how I feel?
    salute.gif

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I throw rocks farther than that. My arm is better than your 1911.:laugh6:

:whistle:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    This is nothing like the parody threads from back in the day! Where are the ridiculous spoof ratings with decimal points? Where are the detailed critiques?

I give this one a 3.633 out of 6.294, I mean, it’s funny, and it’s pretty well detailed, but I just got home from work and haven’t had my rum and coke yet, so it’ll probably be funnier later. I know it’s not the fault of the OP, but, it is what it is.

Top Bottom