• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    So neighbor goes out shooting almost every night. pistol on steel. He's ~3/4 mile away but its blam blam blam blam and he always misses. So the other night he is out blasting away, missing half his shots from like 5 yards, pissing my dogs off. Fed up, I grab my 1911 and start lobbing 230gr fmj's over his shoulder nailing the steel from 3/4 mile. Takes him a minute to realize where it's coming from so I wave. NExt thing I know there's 4 cops and a sway van busting through my front door, beating the wife shooting at the dogs (missed thankfully) and this guys is there screaming and yelling "that's the guy that tried to shoot me". I mean come on... what is a 45 going to really do at that distance?

But here's the problem. I apparently am on house arrest (like that stopped me from going to the store) and not allowed within a mile of the neighbor. So I have to leave. Where do I go? I don't know how all this works but the wife is threatening to take my dogsfrom me and the state took all my guns. The neighbor is threatening to sue me for everyhing I have and my birthday (whatever that means).

Why is he so rude? If he didn't want people in the neighborhood using his steel he shouldn't have put it up. Not a very good ambassador for us gun owners for sure.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Man, that's terrible. You're going to need a good lawyer. And whatever you do, don't let her keep the dogs from you. Write down every minute you're with them.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    So neighbor goes out shooting almost every night. pistol on steel. He's ~3/4 mile away but its blam blam blam blam and he always misses. So the other night he is out blasting away, missing half his shots from like 5 yards, pissing my dogs off. Fed up, I grab my 1911 and start lobbing 230gr fmj's over his shoulder nailing the steel from 3/4 mile. Takes him a minute to realize where it's coming from so I wave. NExt thing I know there's 4 cops and a sway van busting through my front door, beating the wife shooting at the dogs (missed thankfully) and this guys is there screaming and yelling "that's the guy that tried to shoot me". I mean come on... what is a 45 going to really do at that distance?

But here's the problem. I apparently am on house arrest (like that stopped me from going to the store) and not allowed within a mile of the neighbor. So I have to leave. Where do I go? I don't know how all this works but the wife is threatening to take my dogsfrom me and the state took all my guns. The neighbor is threatening to sue me for everyhing I have and my birthday (whatever that means).

Why is he so rude? If he didn't want people in the neighborhood using his steel he shouldn't have put it up. Not a very good ambassador for us gun owners for sure.
    salute.gif

Top Bottom