• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Yeah, and he also colluded with Russia and engaged in a quid pro quo with the Ukraine :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    There's a word for that sort of behavior.

It seems when it supports your world view, it's OK to say treasonous or seditionists.

But, let an actual event like storming of Congress take place to interrupt Constitutional processes.......

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne

This is 100% misleading! This isn't when they "stopped" counting, this is probably soon after the polls were closed!

Just look at the bloody fine print: For Pennsylvania, only 64% of polls had reported.

For North Carolina: 94%.
    For Michigan: 59% (if I am reading it correctly."

We could go on and on.

Which polls normally get counted last: big urban centers. Not by bias, they start at the same time (mostly), but they have a lot more counts to do that low population rural area. And urban areas tend to lean democratic. That's just reality.

But whoever started this grossly misleading tweet or post or whatever either was ignorant or intentionally trying to mislead the reader. Sad either way.

Regards,

Doug

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Taking the security fence down around the Capitol on Jan.1st, a week prior to a major Trump rally, Pelosi cutting security for the 6th, FB I agents on film breaking windows on Capital building , Capital Security Officers opening doors and letting people walk right in....and so on. I WILL TAKE Coup for $500.00 Alex.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    But, let an actual event like storming of Congress take place to interrupt Constitutional processes.......
    I didn't and don't support what happened that day. I'm also smart enough to know that the man impeached had nothing to do with it. Just like he didn't collude with Russia or put corruption on display in the Ukraine. In fact it was the scumbags making these accusations who were guilty of those and it sure as hell isn't a stretch to suspect the same scumbags were behind this as well.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I didn't and don't support what happened that day. I'm also smart enough to know that the man impeached had nothing to do with it. Just like he didn't collude with Russia or put corruption on display in the Ukraine. In fact it was the scumbags making these accusations who were guilty of those and it sure as hell isn't a stretch to suspect the same scumbags were behind this as well.
    I appreciate hearing that first line from you and others who feel the same. Regardless of any differences about the rest, it's good to hear people acknowledging that the events of Jan 6 were not okay.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Let’s take Michigan as an example, since I’m lazy and don’t want to look up every state. That graph accounts for about 3.1M votes. The average voter turnout for the past four Presidential elections was about 4.8M. That’s like turning a football game off in the 3rd quarter because your team obviously has it won. There were probably another 1.6M uncounted votes. Possibly more due to the controversial political climate. If there was fraud in this election, I haven’t seen any solid proof. I can’t argue it didn’t happen, but I haven’t seen any evidence beyond extrapolation and speculation. If it’s out there, I want to see it.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Not yet.

The big boys haven't been indicted, yet. One was impeached, but that doesn't count.
    Post 75 you said they were convicted of insurrection? Isn’t that what all of this was about? So since nobody is convicted of insurrection, it goes back to my original point, you can call them insurrectionists and say they should be hung but that doesn’t make it so :)

I think the rioters who burnt down cities all of 2020 should be hung, and the democrats that shut down scotus during kavanaugh... hell, everyone’s a insurrectionists!

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Let’s take Michigan as an example, since I’m lazy and don’t want to look up every state. That graph accounts for about 3.1M votes. The average voter turnout for the past four Presidential elections was about 4.8M. That’s like turning a football game off in the 3rd quarter because your team obviously has it won. There were probably another 1.6M uncounted votes. Possibly more due to the controversial political climate. If there was fraud in this election, I haven’t seen any solid proof. I can’t argue it didn’t happen, but I haven’t seen any evidence beyond extrapolation and speculation. If it’s out there, I want to see it.
    Exactly.

I don't like Trump. I didn't vote for Trump. I didn't want Trump to win, and no, that doesn't mean I wanted Joe Biden to win either. However...if evidence came to light to show that the election was actually stolen through fraud, coercion, or any other illegal means, I'd be on board with correcting the issue, whatever that may look like.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I, too, hang curtains when I don’t want people to see what’s going on inside.

There was too much shady **** going on to say there wasn’t fraud. Mail in ballots, stopping the count, not allowing watchers to observe, etc... 1 time might be coincidence, but that many red flags is no coincidence.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I, too, hang curtains when I don’t want people to see what’s going on inside.

There was too much shady **** going on to say there wasn’t fraud. Mail in ballots, stopping the count, not allowing watchers to observe, etc... 1 time might be coincidence, but that many red flags is no coincidence.
    I've long advocated for public ballot casting versus secret ballots...every single election millions of people cast their ballot in secret and trust it will all be counted correctly. Fraud could occur during every single election and we'd be none the wiser, but I've seen nothing to make me think this election was any different than in the past.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    "convicted" amigo. "convicted insurrectionists".

due process

remember that? that concept that some INGO members don't have patience for?
    Don't you remember the key ingredient that turns the disaffected into vigilantes?

It can be either the clearly guilty are shielded by administrative power OR that the clearly innocent are persecuted by administrative power (or both)

If you were angry that no one at the root of the Great Recession was hauled into court, why are you so sanguine about those at the root of the Great Steal

"So, to the extent you agree with their political beliefs, rioting [lawlessness] is fine with you?

Top Bottom