• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I remember Gore losing under circumstances that were bizarre. I don't remember Democrats threatening to burn society to the ground. It was a relatively peaceful transition. No one broke the doors down on the Capitol or Supreme Court.

And, we ended up with 3 trillion spent on wars in southwest Asia and over 1 million dead.

Good job, GOP
    Now do when Clinton lost...

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    You go ahead, Mr. Smarty Pants. You think you have something....show it.

I remember some people on INGO saying: He won and he's our president. Doesn't mean we like it.

I don't remember months of Clinton contesting the election.

The truth is: most of the folks supporting the Big Lie could care less about the Constitution. They're ready to burn the house down out of spite.

Started with Gingrich and it's gotten worse.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Oh goody. Now do when Obama won. And don't leave out that Luo prophecy that came (and is still coming) true from over a century ago.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I remember Gore losing under circumstances that were bizarre. I don't remember Democrats threatening to burn society to the ground. It was a relatively peaceful transition. No one broke the doors down on the Capitol or Supreme Court.

And, we ended up with 3 trillion spent on wars in southwest Asia and over 1 million dead.

Good job, GOP

Might try some memory enhancement pills. The situation you cited had examinations of the ballots, court proceedings including the state Supreme Court and the federal Supreme Court.

Try again...

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Democrats have RECENTLY went into the Capitol, and do you not remember the Kavanaugh debacle? Didn’t they storm the scotus then?

They shot up a congressional baseball practice.

Burnt down almost every city in the country.

Spent millions on a made up collusion hoax.

2 sham impeachment’s that had no fruitful evidence to convict.

But do tell me more about the Gore loss :rolleyes:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    "convicted" amigo. "convicted insurrectionists".

due process

remember that? that concept that some INGO members don't have patience for?
    Convicted by whom? The party they were protesting against? This wasn’t equal, unbiased justice, this was a chance for revenge against trump supporters. Why weren’t the democrats that recently stormed into the Capitol building charged with insurrection?

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    In the Bush v Gore situation Gore was 100% right to challenge that. Florida did and does (as I understand it) have horrible voting machines. They had issues of someone, many elderly, that simply weren't strong enough to push the paper through especially when the machines got jammed up from not being emptied of all the discarded chads. Remember the "chads"...?

This brings us to a core problem that was identified in this very election 21 years ago, the machines.

In modern times someone should go with a machine that does three (3) things:

#1) An electronic record of whom you voted for to make counting fast and easy,
    #2) Print out a copy of your vote for the Election Board,
    #3) Print out a copy of your vote for YOU!

This way, you as the voter could review that who you wanted to vote for actually was in writing in front of you, and you have a copy of it.

Would there be any questions as to tampering, or electronic error, or any question of the vote election boards could go to the paper ballots and make certain of the vote. And with our being able to see it we would know that it was what we wanted.

That said, this system could be attacked, and with reason. There is NO system that is 100% foolproof or tamper-proof, at least not with anonymous voting. The only true way is for everyone to go to a public square and say who they are voting for and have it posted on a board in front of everyone. I say I want to vote for Hillary Clinton, so I and everyone else sees her vote count go up by one. But what if I wanted to vote for George W Bush again? Like a write in. He cannot legally be president again, but I want to vote for him? That wouldn't work well in that system.

We have to acknowledge that we must live with a margin of error, but in a computerized world where computers are perceived as error free (unless for bad programming) that is hard for people to swallow.

---

On a side note the billboard is stupid. I get it, not all republicans are Trump supporters, just like many democrats were not Hillary or Biden supporters.

But that billboard will have almost no impact, if any, on democrats or moderates or eve republicans. A moderate will vote democratic or republican based upon their own priorities, so while being a non-Trump supporting republican is fine, it isn't going to affect their vote. Die hard progressives or die hard democrats will agree entirely, but so what? They won't flip and start voting republican.

Plus, it causes an internal tear in their own party. People vote for many different candidates during the primaries in all parties. There were many democrats that did NOT like Hillary Clinton, but they voted for her because she was closer to their belief system than Trump was. Vice versa with republicans and Trump. So the only thing the billboard does is poke people, who are in your own party, and cause a rift that exists to expand.

For the record I agree with the reality - Trump lost! Get over it. Move on. However, I'm not going to smack someone in the face with a billboard telling them that. If they want to spend their time and energy and money tracking the Unicorn - go ahead. I think they're silly for doing it, but go ahead. It's their time, energy and money to waste, not mine. I'll waste my time, energy and money supporting Libertarians! So there!:cool:

Regards,

Doug

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

due process

Also, do you have links to the cases that were convicted of insurrection? All I have found is charged, and some plead guilty to a felony that wasn’t insurrection.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

due process

And you have no fuc*ing concept the FBI and courts are corrupt. Tired of the BS that they are not part of all this.

Top Bottom