• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Considering the cast of characters I think I'll wait until this gets further down the road than an "announcement" before forming any opinion.
    THIS^^^^ Some of what I'm reading is saying the records sought were McGahn's and communications he had with the Demmunists were just incidentally caught up in the sweep - you know, like Trump's comms 'accidentally' were when they were wiretapping Page

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Turnabout is fair play, or I guess you are the "Orange Man" and then it must be bad, even though a precedent has been set.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    images

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    We don't know that. Administration officials ignored or were prevented from testifying on the subject. Nevertheless, like the FISA warrants, you can't just willy-nilly spy on people because of what you think they're doing. You need to have something to back you up. So if one has the opinion that the FISA warrants were wrongfully obtained, then I'd hope they'd stay consistent and in their criticisms if the Trump administration did the same thing.
    So let's see the warrants and why they were issued!

We know that the FISA court was lied to by the Obama DOJ because the courts acknowledged it. We know that the premise for the warrants was fraudulent.

In this case we know that classified info was released illegally. So the premise for the warrants holds water.

I'm very interested is seeing the rest of the story, but so far the differences are like night and day.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I'm very interested is seeing the rest of the story, but so far the differences are like night and day.
    Won't matter. Won't even matter if everything checks out. The media and the left will just continue repeating the same BS over and over again until they convince themselves of their imagined reality.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Welp, looks like it's time for Pelosi to try impeaching Trump again.

Maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part--I'd enjoy the bejeesus out of her trying Yet Again to get something to stick to him.

Go ahead Pelosi, let's play softball rules and see how it works out!!!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Welp, looks like it's time for Pelosi to try impeaching Trump again.

Maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part--I'd enjoy the bejeesus out of her trying Yet Again to get something to stick to him.

Go ahead Pelosi, let's play softball rules and see how it works out!!!
    It could just be left media trying to gen up some views and clicks. They've been dying lately.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I think I understand.

If you investigate the SUSPECTED leakers and find evidence of leaks, its justified and kosher. If your suspicions were wrong, its not justified, treasonous, and should be punished. The reason for the investigation is irrelevant.

Am I doing it right?
    Jerry isn't a "suspected" :shady: leaker, he's leaked on camera before and it appears he's at it again. Either he can't afford Depends or he blew the bottom out of a pair. Sorry but a guy that can't hold his own **** accusations don't have much credibility with me.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We should consider euthanizing them to end their suffering
    They're gonna die anyway. Society has moved beyond needing the fourth estate to spoon out reality for them. Honestly I don't know why social media even goes along with them. Youtube could destroy network TV if they decided just to be a platform and pretty much stay out of it.

What started Youtube on the path of censorship was the hit piece that WSJ did on PewDiePie's youtube channel. They accused him of being a racist, you know, because the media has decided that that's the worst thing a person can be, and then they started listing all the companies that advertise on his videos. So that got YouTube's attention and they started caring. And then the left completely lost its mind when Trump was elected and so YouTube now sensors ideas it doesn't like.

WSJ saw the handwriting on the wall. The days of news as an institution are numbered. People can go out and gather information about what's going on in the world and make a video about it. And people can watch whatever they want. That world spells the end of old media. WSJ was just desperately trying to cling to life. And they're a little jealous that a guy who makes silly videos mocking pop culture on the internet has 5 times their reach.

retyree98

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Brooklyn
    I decline to accept the premise of the statement. After the dust settled and we found out Sessions, Barr, Comey, Wray and even Pence were undercover operatives for the deep swamp and the democrats, were any of them really part of the Trump administration? Was anything they did sanctioned by Trump? Did they do just enough with his knowledge to allay suspicion from them until they were really needed, like any good spy/traitor? Are they going to continue dropping bombs about their unsanctioned actions, blaming Trump until 2024 election? C'mon, man, you betcha!

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    We don't know that. Administration officials ignored or were prevented from testifying on the subject. Nevertheless, like the FISA warrants, you can't just willy-nilly spy on people because of what you think they're doing. You need to have something to back you up. So if one has the opinion that the FISA warrants were wrongfully obtained, then I'd hope they'd stay consistent and in their criticisms if the Trump administration did the same thing.
    So we know there were actual lies on the warrants to spy on Trump. We also know that the guilty party was let off with no punishment.

If these warrants were attained in an illegal matter, I'll condemn Trump for it. Ig everything was above board and legal, will you accept that the targets of those warrants were likely sources for the leaks that were being investigated?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    But new media IMO is also circling the drain, just a bit 'up flush' from old media. I remember members who used to champion twitter as a way to be plugged in to all the latest news as it happened, and I was skeptical of what I saw even then

Now it is such a cesspool of censorship and bull**** that no amount of breaking news could interest me in paying enough attention to it to sift put any potential useful bits, and I don't see as much twitter worship, at least on INGO

Facebook has ... well, I shouldn't say turned into an advertising platform because that always was its raison, but now seems largely a platform for second and third tier advertisers to piggy back their businesses on the intrusive and manipulative original

Youtube is about the only thing I have much use for, and that is almost exclusively devoted to using it to play music that I crave but do not (yet) have in my collection. When it comes to news or opinion, unless it is ballistic like crashes or explosions etc, I NEVER want to sit through a video presentation. I will look until I find a print version that I can skim for relevance and interest

Edit: This is a response to #37

Last edited:
    Top Bottom